Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of you guys are so mean sometimes and just hate on anyone that has a non conventional job online.
I thought Justin’s video was good. It was a video expressing his gratitude for his birthday, the gifts and friendships he build in person and online. He gave background story on why he’s so grateful and humble. He doesn’t have too much ego and pride to admit he not perfect.
I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but he works hard and doesn’t deserve to be called a grifter.
BLAB are rude, entitled, constantly play the victim, huge egos that acts like they’re wealthy, and too much pride to take accountability in anything they say or do wrong.
I don’t think people necessarily have a problem with what he said… it was that he made it into such click bait. He built it up for a whole 24 hours like he was going to say something earth shattering. And then he was just saying thanks to his fans. He played up the drama surrounding him for sure. It was a let down. And I’m a Justin Fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Okay so I’m not really into politics but this statement caught my eye. Is KT moonlighting as the former president’s publicist? Reads like a BLAB defense statement 🤣🤣

In a post on his Truth Social social media platform, the former president wrote:

"These Thugs and Radical Left Monsters have just INDICATED [sic] the 45th President of the United States of America, and the leading Republican Candidate, by far, for the 2024 Nomination for President. THIS IS AN ATTACK ON OUR COUNTRY THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE. IT IS LIKEWISE A CONTINUING ATTACK ON OUR ONCE FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS. THE USA IS NOW A THIRD WORLD NATION, A NATION IN SERIOUS DECLINE. SO SAD!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He never went back to Ellen after the big sweep of people on the crew that were mistreating others. All of his big love for the show, wearing the merch, attending to the Ellen show holidays parties came to a screeching halt. Heck, they even quit riding the electric scooters that were a gift from the show. I can only assume he was let go as a part of the cleaning house of the bad apples
Your assumptions are correct. He was, allegedly, inappropriate with someone on the Ellen show and she reported him when things were going down.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I just don’t want to jump on the bandwagon hating on everyone when they don’t deserve it.
Whoa there Kemosahbee, there are no "toxic and crappy people" in here. Unless KT or Spencer are trolling.
Why don't you take that positivity over to that van driving man child's page where your opinion might find like minded tools you can play with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoa there Kemoshabee, there are no "toxic and crappy people" in here. Unless KT or Spencer are trolling.
Why don't you take that positivity over to that van driving man child's page where your opinion might find like minded tools you can play with.
I think you’re one of the toxic crappy ones here. There’s nothing wrong with calling out BLAB crappy behavior whilst praising other YouTubers for having good content.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think you’re one of the toxic crappy ones here. There’s nothing wrong with calling out BLAB crappy behavior whilst praising other YouTubers for having good content.
Well, it takes two to tango. And your boy could have walked away, or chosen not to discuss it. He is no hero. He is just another loser who is grifting off Disney. You can lay it out anyway you want to, but it is what it is. You just keep sending him money, and he will keep laughing all the way to the bank.

Reactions: 4
Well, it takes two to tango. And your boy could have walked away, or chosen not to discuss it. He is no hero. He is just another loser who is grifting off Disney. You can lay it out anyway you want to, but it is what it is. You just keep sending him money, and he will keep laughing all the way to the bank.
2AC2108E-7F1A-42D9-920E-54B637BD6AB8.gif

Reactions: 4
Some of you guys are so mean sometimes and just hate on anyone that has a non conventional job online.
I thought Justin’s video was good. It was a video expressing his gratitude for his birthday, the gifts and friendships he build in person and online. He gave background story on why he’s so grateful and humble. He doesn’t have too much ego and pride to admit he not perfect.
I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but he works hard and doesn’t deserve to be called a grifter.
BLAB are rude, entitled, constantly play the victim, huge egos that acts like they’re wealthy, and too much pride to take accountability in anything they say or do wrong.
I absolutely agree. He’s worked hard for many years. He may be long winded and repetitive, but he always does his research and when he visits the parks or just goes on road trips, he comes back with history of the places he visits. He really is a positive person. He works hard and deserves everything he earns and he’s genuinely grateful for it all. He’s not a grifter. Blab is just trash!

Reactions: 12
i'm really not looking forward to a 30 minute sometimes vlog about justin being so grateful for his supporters, how much his trip with his son and his dad meant to him, and that how he doesn't want any of his fans going after blab for the video of him that leaked
well, two out of three ain't bad.

i never for one second thought that justin would talk about blab directly. he will post a sincere video and that's it. the only thing i could see happening is if blab goes even further with threatening legal action, to the point where he has to make some kind of statement.

but blab's lawyers seem either very inefficient or nonexistent so i don't see that happening either.

Reactions: 8
I generally like Justin, but that was clickbaity as hell, let’s be real.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hearing that Katie & Spencer are already in Florida. They are vlogging opening day of the Tamp Bay Rays season!

I actually applaud Katie & Spencer for finding a creative new piece of content to cover that the other Disney Vloggers never really explore.
Woo will be there. Surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Uses clickbait title for views+ takes other people’s money on Patreon = grifter
He’s not as bad as BLAB, but that’s very low bar.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.