Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing the lack of video or IG updates from Big Fella and Dense means that BLAB's cross country trip is going as well as the Griswold's trip to Wally World.
pixar charlie tied to the roof?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm guessing the lack of video or IG updates from Big Fella and Dense means that BLAB's cross country trip is going as well as the Griswold's trip to Wally World.
isn't that when clark kept staring at the girl in the red ferrari the whole time ?
sounds about right for spence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m so confused when I look at their channel. They had such fast growth over a short amount of time recently and now after going backwards from 100K to 99.9 they have stalled out. It might make one think that it wasn’t organic growth 🤷🏻‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m so confused when I look at their channel. They had such fast growth over a short amount of time recently and now after going backwards from 100K to 99.9 they have stalled out. It might make one think that it wasn’t organic growth 🤷🏻‍♀️😆
I think it might be youtube that paused the number. They're probably verifying to see if the subscribers are legit before they let it cross the 100k mark.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think it might be youtube that paused the number. They're probably verifying to see if the subscribers are legit before they let it cross the 100k mark.
And them taking a hostage style road trip and disappearing a bit would work with that timeline perfectly. Smart!! Also, My family has done that trip a few times ourselves and there is just not much scenery to film between there and Orlando that they could twist into some narrative that they had this all planned out for FUN

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why did they make it sound like they were going to drive back from New Mexico to Orange County and then fly to Orlando?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m so glad Gag City called them out in a video for buying subs. They can try and deny it all they want but the public has receipts

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why did they make it sound like they were going to drive back from New Mexico to Orange County and then fly to Orlando?
So, they rented a car and drove an absolutely grueling 1,900 miles roundtrip so Spencer can go be nostalgic at a Ski Town outside of Ski Season?

In this case, I wouldn’t blame Katie at all for not wanting to get off her sofa and leave Netflix and Disney+ behind.

B0E8D2A5-CE34-4210-B2A3-791DE56F9A20.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So, they rented a car and drove an absolutely grueling 1,900 miles roundtrip so Spencer can go be nostalgic at a Ski Town outside of Ski Season?

In this case, I wouldn’t blame Katie at all for not wanting to get off her sofa and leave Netflix and Disney+ behind.

View attachment 2066754
but it was "PERFECT TIMING" for them to do this road trip right before their florida trip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
but it was "PERFECT TIMING" for them to do this road trip right before their florida trip
And instead of just admitting that they are driving coast to coast….they will lie about it. If they are talking, they are lying. The only way they will be driving back and flying is to be spiteful because they didn’t think anyone would call them out on anything and they will have to make a full video about it that will be as boring as watching paint dry

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has there ever been a more powerful example of a rejection of temptation on this earth than Katie riding 1,900 miles in a vehicle and resisting to do an ego-inflating “Ask Me Anything” on Instagram?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Spence to announce the upcoming Denmark trip. This is the barn my grandma actually gave birth in. So crazy. Look close you can kinda see a little hidden Mickey up there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Has there ever been a more powerful example of a rejection of temptation on this earth than Katie riding 1,900 miles in a vehicle and resisting to do an ego-inflating “Ask Me Anything” on Instagram?
Let’s be real… her ask me anythings are just her asking herself questions that she would want to answer to try to make herself look good

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.