Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's how BLOB Orbiter Jeremy refers to KT...."a little short but fun"
You forgot one “hard to fit on top of”
---
What happened to their hundred thousand subs?
I think fear made them pull back by a smidge. They were afraid of being put on the YouTube radar and being investigated for all of their subs that happen to live in another region. It’s only a matter of time before they pull something again though to try to hit that magic number

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If they are banned, they will NEVER admit it. We will just get DIY home videos of Dense walking the perimeter of the parks 😅
Screenshot_20230329_222624_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yes! The Loungeflys are down to $44, then another 20% off. Nice! The Mickey soap dispenser thingys are down to $8!

I've heard rumors that everything will go to Cast Connection first, then the outlets. I'm still wanting the toy castle, and the Mickey and Minnie fashion dolls. I'm hoping they make it through, but if they don't then I guess I don't need them. 😆

I'm Pirate, so Friday is my last day before I'm blocked for two weeks. I'm planning to hit the AK bonus day. (That's right, BLAB. We get BONUS DAYS. Suck it!)
---

I was going to try it today, but didn't realize that DAS still needs to get a Virtual Queue. If only a single vlogger had mentioned that... 🙄

Such a pity I can’t buy anything and get it shipped to Australia. I love those soap dispensers. Ah well 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.