Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see Justin’s announcement being something about quitting vlogging. I doubt it’s something to do with blab.
No. But leaving the door open for people to speculate (and hope) sure will help him get those extra views.

Don't hate the Grifter. Hate the Game.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is EXACTLY what I have been waiting for.

This and them possibly going after Disney too if Spencer is really banned.

This is "all will be revealed".

Except for the stupid "explanation" video. No lawyer would let Spencer do that to himself. So it has had me torn.
I'm taking a shot everytime Justim uses the word “Hyperbole”
I expect to get very drunk 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m confused. I saw on Twitter that you were Tony? 🤣🤣
when Superman puts on his glasses he becomes a symbol for what he sees as the average man. Quiet, weak, observant.

when Lalo does two lines of meth, two lines of meth he becomes what he sees in the average Disneyland vlogger. Immature, unhinged, no self awareness

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They can’t afford FL. At least not where they’d want to be. Central FL from Cocoa to Clearwater (especially the Orlando to Clearwater region) is hella expensive right now.

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20230329_180728_YouTube.jpg

Maybe they will be staying with Dylan in WDW. Must be the reason they are having an extended stay...free accommodations...grifters!

• Haha
  • Wow
I've got it! They've re-branded as a road trip channel. They are the next Jacob The Carpetbagger! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t want them here in Orlando. That would be awful (for me) .. we already have to deal with Desantis, isn’t that enough? They definitely cannot afford Florida. Unless maybe they lived in pine hills aka crime hills. If they are banned at Disneyland, wouldn’t they be banned in Orlando as well?
As for the comment about no grifters at sea world, that’s false as Chris Martin is hanging out there now that he’s banned from Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is EXACTLY what I have been waiting for.

This and them possibly going after Disney too if Spencer is really banned.

This is "all will be revealed".

Except for the stupid "explanation" video. No lawyer would let Spencer do that to himself. So it has had me torn.
I wondered if they were seeking council about the parody videos? I noticed in their comments, the use of the word "violence" seemed to really chap their hyde. Almost matching Spencer's chapped lips!

Remember the good old days when this was the BLAB moto?
20230309_202051.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
LOL KT says "She wants to see the world." Yet they never go outside of Anaheim
1077.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2065376
Maybe they will be staying with Dylan in WDW. Must be the reason they are having an extended stay...free accommodations...grifters!
I agree. From first class and DVC stays to overnighting in cheap joints, sleeping in their car, and staying with a friend's parents. Oh how the mighty have fallen. No wonder they're being so secretive right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.