Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing whatever the announcement Justin is teasing, it is not BLAB related. It might something like good news about his or Ally's health conditions, or maybe they are finally getting married. He may give thanks to his friends and supporters helping them get through "difficulties", but that's probably the extent that might be tied to BLAB.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I think they’re driving because I understand KT is afraid to fly. That, and it’s cheaper when their YT fortunes are dwindling.

I pray to Budda that they aren’t moving to Florida. But it’s incredibly suspicious they’re on the run and haven’t made a DL video in 2 weeks.

It will be interesting watching them avoid all the vloggers for the Tron opening. Imagine them seeing Adam and having to duck out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think they’re driving because I understand KT is afraid to fly. That, and it’s cheaper when their YT fortunes are dwindling.

I pray to Budda that they aren’t moving to Florida. But it’s incredibly suspicious they’re on the run and haven’t made a DL video in 2 weeks.

It will be interesting watching them avoid all the vloggers for the Tron opening. Imagine them seeing Adam and having to duck out.
Would there be work opportunities for Dence on Florida? One of the things holding them in CA I think is that here Mummy can get him occasional work, not to mention the free rental in the BU on the ocean, which KT loves to flex about. There won’t be two homes, one beachfront in FL. I think they’d move in a heartbeat if they could but I don’t see how they’d afford to live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’d also like to agree with a previous poster that they probably will be staying with Dylan in Florida. He’s hinted in his stories that he’s headed to another destination. Disneyworld perhaps 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm guessing whatever the announcement Justin is teasing, it is not BLAB related. It might something like good news about his or Ally's health conditions, or maybe they are finally getting married. He may give thanks to his friends and supporters helping them get through "difficulties", but that's probably the extent that might be tied to BLAB.
Someone on IG asked if they got married and he answered No.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This road trip reeks of the Adam situation. The way they ran off to Vegas and claimed it was scheduling conflicts but assured everyone they were still friends. Same thing with Disney. We haven’t actually seen video of them inside the park. We’ve only seen clips from the tram and random video footage of the Indy ride. They’re a one trick pony
Haha, yep! They constantly lie to keep up with their fake life! The road trip shows exactly who they are in real life. Boring broke-ass grifters!
---
Pa

I’d be interested in someone more au fait with American prices to cost out this little….ummm…. ‘Getaway’; car rental, petrol, basic accommodation, food.

This as well as the cost of buying subs most be adding up- where is the money coming from?

Also WTH was all that stuff in the car? I wonder if they slept in it for part of the trip- who needs a doona for a car trip??
Ya, exactly why they didn't show sleeping in hotel/motel rooms. Either they slept in their car or the rooms they stayed in were nothing to brag about for their crappy vlog home movies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t see how BLAB could file any lawsuit. Attorneys-even the cheap ones-are beyond their financial capabilities (from what we can see of them).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
how would BLAB even file a defamation suit against justin when he never even mentioned them by name?

i doubt justin's big announcement has anything to do with BLAB

Reactions: 22
I don’t see how BLAB could file any lawsuit. Attorneys-even the cheap ones-are beyond their financial capabilities (from what we can see of them).
Are you saying that someone who lives in Malibu, drives a Mercedes Benz, has a Saint Laurent handbag and shops at Erewhon can't afford an attorney?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
My guess - Justin mentioned the birthday card he received so he’s probably thanking the people who signed and got him some kind of group gift.

Came across this in his comment section. Very possible it’s someone just talking tit but who knows. Maybe both or someone (*cough SPENCER *cough) received some kind of warning or temporary ban.

3E979BFD-8ACC-4705-8835-5A347113733D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Are you saying that someone who lives in Malibu, drives a Mercedes Benz, has a Saint Laurent handbag and shops at Erewhon can't afford an attorney?
No, I’m saying someone who lives rent free in their mommy’s condo, drives their old beater car that was around for the opening of Disney World, has a handbag that is probably counterfeit and browses at expensive stores, but buys at the Dollar Store can’t afford one ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No, I’m saying someone who lives rent free in their mommy’s condo, drives their old beater car that was around for the opening of Disney World, has a handbag that is probably counterfeit and browses at expensive stores, but buys at the Dollar Store can’t afford one ;)
So they are just pretending to be rich? :sneaky:

---
how would BLAB even file a defamation suit against justin when he never even mentioned them by name?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My guess - Justin mentioned the birthday card he received so he’s probably thanking the people who signed and got him some kind of group gift.

Came across this in his comment section. Very possible it’s someone just talking tit but who knows. Maybe both or someone (*cough SPENCER *cough) received some kind of warning or temporary ban.

View attachment 2065255
Possible troll comment there, but can you imagine if thumb couldn’t go in the park for a year? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I can see Justin’s announcement being something about quitting vlogging. I doubt it’s something to do with blab.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.