Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll fit on Tron but she won’t ride it. Some BS about how it makes her dizzy or her motion sickness or whatever whatever. Shame. It’s a fun ride. A little short but fun.
I'd love to give it a try. Tron ... not KT. She's given enough rides.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I didn't realize we get the extra 20% on the sale stuff! Probably won't be back until the 50th is over, hopefully the navy blue zip up hoodie shows up at the outlet store.
Yes! The Loungeflys are down to $44, then another 20% off. Nice! The Mickey soap dispenser thingys are down to $8!

I've heard rumors that everything will go to Cast Connection first, then the outlets. I'm still wanting the toy castle, and the Mickey and Minnie fashion dolls. I'm hoping they make it through, but if they don't then I guess I don't need them. 😆

I'm Pirate, so Friday is my last day before I'm blocked for two weeks. I'm planning to hit the AK bonus day. (That's right, BLAB. We get BONUS DAYS. Suck it!)
---
She’ll fit on Tron but she won’t ride it. Some BS about how it makes her dizzy or her motion sickness or whatever whatever. Shame. It’s a fun ride. A little short but fun.
I was going to try it today, but didn't realize that DAS still needs to get a Virtual Queue. If only a single vlogger had mentioned that... 🙄

Reactions: 16
Something really weird going on with these two. Almost like they have had to eat a giant heaping spoonful of humble pie. This latest video from them lacks any of their normal....I don't even know what to call it....but something is off. They certainly have no intention of stopping, or they wouldn't have bought all those subs. Clearly they seem to be working through some stuff. If I am a paying stan, I would want to know where my Disney content was, or why I wasn't getting it. I think Spencer is having a mid-life crisis of sorts. Revisiting places from the past and happier times. She certainly hates all this stuff, but is struggling herself and wanting their channel to survive because it's all she has. This whole video had a very sad and pathetic feel to me. If they weren't such assholes, I'd feel bad for them.
Spencer sounded like he was about to cry any moment or had been crying, and not in the "happy to be back on the choo choo train" kind of crying! His voice was really bringing me down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone on IG posted how to check when an account was verified and received the blue check and that’ll let you whether they paid for it.
We already knew this heffer paid for the blue check!
IMG_1725.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
He wants to thank his sometimes mob group tomorrow…whatever it is, they helped him get through possible recent events I’m guessing?
CA47D5ED-52A5-419C-8A2A-797FF8A63F13.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 29
This road trip reeks of the Adam situation. The way they ran off to Vegas and claimed it was scheduling conflicts but assured everyone they were still friends. Same thing with Disney. We haven’t actually seen video of them inside the park. We’ve only seen clips from the tram and random video footage of the Indy ride. They’re a one trick pony

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did BLAB hit him with a defamation lawsuit? You know how they love to double down.
i feel like it would be...ill advised for him to talk about pending litigation like that.

i'm really not looking forward to a 30 minute sometimes vlog about justin being so grateful for his supporters, how much his trip with his son and his dad meant to him, and that how he doesn't want any of his fans going after blab for the video of him that leaked

Reactions: 26
Pa
the recent video is just.......random. everything about it

they never talked once about a trip to new mexico. i think they had mentioned their WDW trip before, but not a new mexico trip. the whole video just seemed rushed and quickly put together. as if they randomly just decided to skip town with all the justin stuff hanging over their heads and decided why not just drive all the way to WDW to kill time and avoid having to be home. so they rented a car, threw everything in the back seat, and off they went
I’d be interested in someone more au fait with American prices to cost out this little….ummm…. ‘Getaway’; car rental, petrol, basic accommodation, food.

This as well as the cost of buying subs most be adding up- where is the money coming from?

Also WTH was all that stuff in the car? I wonder if they slept in it for part of the trip- who needs a doona for a car trip??

Reactions: 21
He has been back to toon town, both opening days (media event and official opening day), then went off for annual birthday trip.
Depending on the timing of BLABs definite ban (I’m calling it at this point), would Justin be included in that? Seems every bit of footage and account, even thumb’s claim of recordings, would implicate BLAB.

Security friends helped maybe?

Of course this could have absolutely nothing to do with BLAB

He has been back to toon town, both opening days (media event and official opening day), then went off for annual birthday trip.
Depending on the timing of BLABs definite ban (I’m calling it at this point), would Justin be included in that? Seems every bit of footage and account, even thumb’s claim of recordings, would implicate BLAB.

Security friends helped maybe?

Of course this could have absolutely nothing to do with BLAB
Justin did reply that it did have something to do with the past when asked.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did BLAB hit him with a defamation lawsuit? You know how they love to double down.
This is EXACTLY what I have been waiting for.

This and them possibly going after Disney too if Spencer is really banned.

This is "all will be revealed".

Except for the stupid "explanation" video. No lawyer would let Spencer do that to himself. So it has had me torn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.