Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 days until the official opening of Tron. Will we get KT screaming in a strangers ear on Tron or "we chose to take a break from the predictable Disney vlogs". Curiouser and curiouser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Something really weird going on with these two. Almost like they have had to eat a giant heaping spoonful of humble pie. This latest video from them lacks any of their normal....I don't even know what to call it....but something is off. They certainly have no intention of stopping, or they wouldn't have bought all those subs. Clearly they seem to be working through some stuff. If I am a paying stan, I would want to know where my Disney content was, or why I wasn't getting it. I think Spencer is having a mid-life crisis of sorts. Revisiting places from the past and happier times. She certainly hates all this stuff, but is struggling herself and wanting their channel to survive because it's all she has. This whole video had a very sad and pathetic feel to me. If they weren't such assholes, I'd feel bad for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
View attachment 2064625 View attachment 2064634

I'm staying tuned and trying to be patient, my friend, but it's getting tough to "keep the faith", gotta be honest.
:whistle:
KT is such a dumbass!
I do like that 870 people liked the comment about them always being involved in controversy! I'm actually surprised she didn't delete it. Her fingers must have been cramping up on her 😅
KT, for your information, WE HAVE ALL SEEN THE LIGHT ON JUST HOW crappy YOU AND DENSE ARE! No future "make-believe" truth needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Something really weird going on with these two. Almost like they have had to eat a giant heaping spoonful of humble pie. This latest video from them lacks any of their normal....I don't even know what to call it....but something is off. They certainly have no intention of stopping, or they wouldn't have bought all those subs. Clearly they seem to be working through some stuff. If I am a paying stan, I would want to know where my Disney content was, or why I wasn't getting it. I think Spencer is having a mid-life crisis of sorts. Revisiting places from the past and happier times. She certainly hates all this stuff, but is struggling herself and wanting their channel to survive because it's all she has. This whole video had a very sad and pathetic feel to me. If they weren't such assholes, I'd feel bad for them.
81BC3937-B9B8-4BB4-863F-2205E5306730.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If I was a stan and I heard KT say “if you don’t want to see Disney content, skip forward” it would definitely make me pause.

They are a Disney channel. Views are still in the toilet, but that is what stans come to expect when the losers put out a video. If one of them actually says skip this part if you don’t want to see Disney stuff, I’d be side eyeing them for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
6 days until the official opening of Tron. Will we get KT screaming in a strangers ear on Tron or "we chose to take a break from the predictable Disney vlogs". Curiouser and curiouser
most likely Disney rant when she wont fit on it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everyone who submitted into the “My Old House in to Toontown”, let me know your charities and I’ll post receipts.
@UncleLester Wow! This is so gracious and generous of you, thank you!! I was not expecting that. The charity of our choice is: Feed My Starving Children .

I have to be honest (cause I’m not KT and have integrity!) and admit the amazing photoshop I submitted was created by our Plaid Hero. ♥

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
They really should put all the blame on that ol’ grifter Max McGillicuddy and his pet rat, Human Hands Spencer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
the recent video is just.......random. everything about it

they never talked once about a trip to new mexico. i think they had mentioned their WDW trip before, but not a new mexico trip. the whole video just seemed rushed and quickly put together. as if they randomly just decided to skip town with all the justin stuff hanging over their heads and decided why not just drive all the way to WDW to kill time and avoid having to be home. so they rented a car, threw everything in the back seat, and off they went

Reactions: 24
Home from Magic Kingdom, and Disney Springs. No sitings of any vloggers. I did spot a Dole Whip Swirl, but I neutralized it. 😶 I also picked up a couple of WDW 50th Loungefly backpacks, because they're 50% off + 20% AP discount. (Only at World of Disney. They're full price at the parks. 😡)

Yep, too bad I'm not living my best life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Home from Magic Kingdom, and Disney Springs. No sitings of any vloggers. I did spot a Dole Whip Swirl, but I neutralized it. 😶 I also picked up a couple of WDW 50th Loungefly backpacks, because they're 50% off + 20% AP discount. (Only at World of Disney. They're full price at the parks. 😡)

Yep, too bad I'm not living my best life.
I didn't realize we get the extra 20% on the sale stuff! Probably won't be back until the 50th is over, hopefully the navy blue zip up hoodie shows up at the outlet store.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’ll fit on Tron but she won’t ride it. Some BS about how it makes her dizzy or her motion sickness or whatever whatever. Shame. It’s a fun ride. A little short but fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.