Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am staking my claim. They were banned. It may only be 30 days or something. But I will never believe they purposely missed vlogging big events at Disney and stole away into the night to film in some Mad Max looking hellscape (what a ridiculous thumbnail) voluntarily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Serious Question: after seeing the insanely LARGE amount of food, and rich food, they consume for each meal on the road nonetheless, I’m wondering how many bathrooms they have desecrated along the way?
0292E8EB-9F45-4135-B5C1-0A5CAED38337.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Just a reminder folks - if you make a reservation and don't show up - you can only do that THREE times before you can't make a reservation for 90 days... same as a 90 day ban.

So - if you were say, a disney vloggers - and had planned to go to the parks multiple days to "cover" the opening of a ride/land - and you decided to be a little witch and get into a fight with another little witch - and then had to "lie low" to avoid the parks. You might miss a few reservations.

And they have missed before.
They have missed before for sure. And it’s very possible they could have said to hell with the reservations and dipped.

But the vibe of this video hits a little different. Katie looks miserable. This whole trip is Spencer scrambling to “fix it.” So what does he do? He packs up his Disneyland-obsessed, needs constant overstimulation girlfriend and takes her on a road trip to where? - a place HE use to visit and snowboard. It’s mostly small towns, mountains, lots of snow, and cold weather. Literally in the middle of nowhere (good job Spence).

IMO if they had a choice, this road trip would not have happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Watched the intro. They definitely seem depressed. KT sounds like she’s stuffed up, obviously been crying. Neither are wearing any visible Disney merch.

Sticking by my banned claim.

• Heart
  • Wow
Thank God I can end my hunger strike. I was expecting the fourth tire to blow out or a drop off to Betty Ford. I’ve got reservations next week since my ban is off but concerned about crowds. Did they mention anything about Spring Break Crowds? Like there lonely stans I can’t breath without them.

EAAE8AF7-0532-4C80-B26C-57202A73102A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean, who doesn't need an extended road trip vacation from life right before a "MASSIVE" vacation to Orlando/WDW, when your typical "day job" is spent daily at a vacation spot. Totally makes sense to me. They deserve the break.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
a planned trip that they never mentioned before in any of their videos that talked about what their future plans were and also never mentioned in any of the live streams for their paying fans and that took them away from posting literally anything for over a week

• Haha
  • Heart
In summary

“Where we’ve been” but they fail to answer that question but show themselves on a low level 8hr road trip that required them to rent a car, have uneventful meals, and have to stay in a few hotels lol

Spencer apparently lived in a crack house in some shady town (explains a lot) Spencer still doesn’t know how to edit videos after YEARS of being a YouTuber and needs to address his cracked, dried lips

• Haha
  • Heart
they oddly insert a clip from disneyland halfway through (hopefully their last trip there ever) and KT interestingly says "skip ahead if you're not a disney fan." another indicator that they will be moving away from disney content
They said they just went to Disneyland, if they went then why is KT apologizing for leaving a random clip of Indiana Jones in the video... ? 🤔

1680023768470.png

Yeah, they were banned, liars. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'd place a small wager on them taking up residence in a cheap AirBnB in Orlando to wait out their suspension and film copious amounts of Disney content. If they did get banned I will put money on them moving to Orlando as well in near future.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Well, Needles is along the 40 which takes one across the country so…
I haven’t watched the rest of the video yet. But if you see a coffee pot and air fryer in the backseat, they’re probably going all the way to Orlando.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Keep an eye out kids! That 100K should happen any minute now. You know since they posted a new video and all those “organic” new subscribers are gonna start rolling in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven’t watched the rest of the video yet. But if you see a coffee pot and air fryer in the backseat, they’re probably going all the way to Orlando.
It’s odd all their tit is in the back seat rather than the trunk. It’s almost like they’re on the run or had to pack all their stuff and have no home… who knows? It looks like they plan to be gone a while.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Serious Question: after seeing the insanely LARGE amount of food, and rich food, they consume for each meal on the road nonetheless, I’m wondering how many bathrooms they have desecrated along the way?
View attachment 2062196
Spencer looks so much more grey and KT….well she’s still round
---
Doing a Justin style road trip is hilarious cause unlike him, these two actually don’t know anything about the places they’re traveling too

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Takeaways from the video:
- they started this trip the day after toontown opening she confirms this during the 8;28 minute mark
- they are probably back or in Florida now since that was on the 19th
- Spencer is trying really hard to make it all seem exciting and the greatest thing ever. Including some facts about each part. The mission that they showed and the restaurant almost seem like they did not actually eat there. The bridge photo looks photoshopped
- saying they won’t be vlogging as usual is definitely interesting and an easy way to do voice over work on top of video clips if you didn’t even visit
- let’s not forget according to grandpa spencer he basically created snowboarding
- there’s definitely a disconnect and Katie seems sad and like she’s trying to be a team on this road trip but really it’s him trying to pretend everything is fine

even up to today I don’t even believe they truly went on Indy it seems pretty easy to fake that they did and added all of those clips in there. Even the photos they posted from that last night at Disney seemed older
---
Also forgot to add that I think they sat on this video so they can have new content when they “hit 100k” and it won’t seem shady ….. which honestly seems like advice brickey would have given them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.