Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they step forward at the beginning, I immediately thumbs downed it and closed the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
There's a transcript in the bottom of the description box for those who can't stand to watch. They apparently went on Justin -style road trip.
That's exactly what I was thinking, like oh you're really trying to be like Justin!! The video sucked as usual!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There's a transcript in the bottom of the description box for those who can't stand to watch. They apparently went on Justin -style road trip.
I can’t/ won’t watch but do they mention returning to Disneyland? Or is it safe to assume they’re banned? Also, any word on when the big reveal is? No Disney gear on either?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That was rough. I feel like you could tell how hard they were working to put on a "everything's fine, we're on vacation, DEFINITELY nothing we're running from" facade even if you didn't know about the Justin ordeal.

In case anyone doesn't want to watch, this was a "planned trip" before their large WDW trip coming up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah, they banned.

No way they would just decide to do a road trip. On the plus side, maybe KT can learn geography…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Currently still watching, but note that they rented a vehicle for this road trip. Push button start GMC with obvious no smoking, & other stickers up in the corner of the window...no broken down hoopties this trip!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
quick rundown

the grifters "needed a break from everything" so they are hitting the road

they mention they have a WDW/orlando trip coming up

KT is excited to get away from it all and she needs a huge break. i wonder what she's referring to.......

they won't be vlogging every day but will just "include clips from each day" whatever the hell that means

some days they won't be recording anything

they oddly insert a clip from disneyland halfway through (hopefully their last trip there ever) and KT interestingly says "skip ahead if you're not a disney fan." another indicator that they will be moving away from disney content

they end up in new mexico and spencer mansplains to us about the town they're staying in

apparently spencer was a bigtime snowboarder when he was younger (i'm guessing in the 40s or 50s) and reminisces about how he used to live in this particular city

spencer claims he saw a UFO there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
That was rough. I feel like you could tell how hard they were working to put on a "everything's fine, we're on vacation, DEFINITELY nothing we're running from" facade even if you didn't know about the Justin ordeal.

In case anyone doesn't want to watch, this was a "planned trip" before their large WDW trip coming up.
Of course it was a planned trip. That's why they completely disappeared without a word to the people who are paying them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They even make road trips look boring. They didn't stop to see or do anything cool, but they sure did eat and avoid talking about the real reason they left the state. Shocker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
sooooo….they drive into areas with heavy snow and winter weather warnings. Tell me you just hopped in the car with no plan without telling me. They do mention that WDW is is still happening. For all we know, they may be in Orlando currently.

Also - you post an update video on your main channel yet NOTHING for your patreons? Got it.

Then, when did this trip actually take place? They show footage from Disneyland (just from Indiana Jones) but when did they last visit and is it actually their footage?

My guess is the Disneyland footage shown here is from the night they missed the opening of Toon Town. They left for this trip we’re seeing now shortly after that. Imagine claiming to unplug from the hate but they have been clearly stalking all social platforms AND buying likes and subscribers. Just because you guys ran to Arizona and New Mexico doesn’t mean people will miraculously forget ALL the ridiculous antics you two have pulled. You guys are running in an attempt to hide SOMETHING.

So which one is it guys: are you guys banned or did your magic keys get voided?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Wait, there's a part of the video where KT's voiceover is talking about the beautiful scenery during the drive and the clip is of... Indiana Jones... Good work guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So which one is it guys: are you guys banned or did your magic keys get voided?

Just a reminder folks - if you make a reservation and don't show up - you can only do that THREE times before you can't make a reservation for 90 days... same as a 90 day ban.

So - if you were say, a disney vloggers - and had planned to go to the parks multiple days to "cover" the opening of a ride/land - and you decided to be a little witch and get into a fight with another little witch - and then had to "lie low" to avoid the parks. You might miss a few reservations.

And they have missed before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Are they still on the road? Are they driving across the country instead of flying?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.