Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would have been hilarious if they took the route though Death Valley and encountered Justin.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I spy with my “BLAB tells yet another lie” eye…borrowed Indy ride footage from Dylan…”allegedly” lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'd place a small wager on them taking up residence in a cheap AirBnB in Orlando to wait out their suspension and film copious amounts of Disney content. If they did get banned I will put money on them moving to Orlando as well in near future.

For the WDW 50th, they stayed at a AirBnb owned by Dylan's father. Maybe thats why they are doing their best not to screw up their ties with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
So wait,
That's it?
They completely dissappear for weeks and this absolute turd of a video is what they reappear with?

WHEN WILL ALL BE REVEALED!

What a complete letdown. I thought for sure they had a mega legal team working 24-7.
I was expecting the FBI at my front door any day now!
I'm feeling like we have all been trolled.....

If they were planning on just buying their way to 100,000, what were they waiting for?

I'm holding out hope for a massive April's Fools Day reveal.
👨‍🔬👩‍🔬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So they left an Indiana Jones clip in this video? Are they trying to now prove they are DIY channel?
I've edited plenty of home videos. That seems pretty hard to do. Either Thumb is just that much of an idiot or this is some WTF calculated move. Is it so they can put Disneyland in the tags?
And how does this idiot not playback his video before hitting post?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wait, there's a part of the video where KT's voiceover is talking about the beautiful scenery during the drive and the clip is of... Indiana Jones... Good work guys.
Old man Spence must have consumed too much booze while he was editing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wait, so she talks about Disneyland during the Indy clip using a voice over? But then acts like she had no idea it was even in the video until after they posted it?
She lies about the dumbest tit and then is too lazy to make the lie believable 🤣
Screenshot_20230328_114110_Drive.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wait, so she talks about Disneyland during the Indy clip using a voice over? But then acts like she had no idea it was even in the video until after they posted it?
She lies about the dumbest tit and then is too lazy to make the lie believable 🤣
View attachment 2062421
I think it refers to the second Indy clip when he’s doing a voice over of the mountains and stuff a little after the initial Indy conversation

Reactions: 9
Doing a Justin style road trip is hilarious cause unlike him, these two actually don’t know anything about the places they’re traveling too
yesss. he'll read and study the history of everywhere he goes because unlike blab he actually loves and cares about the places he films. his billy the kid episode and route 66 videos dont get enough love in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
yesss. he'll read and study the history of everywhere he goes because unlike blab he actually loves and cares about the places he films. his billy the kid episode and route 66 videos dont get enough love in my opinion.
Get a room STAN, holy tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.