Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they were smart they’d have taken the less scenic 10 but would have avoided snow for the most part.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Spencer apparently lived in a crack house in some shady town (explains a lot) Spencer still doesn’t know how to edit videos after YEARS of being a YouTuber and needs to address his cracked, dried lips.
Yeah, leaving that Indy clip in, does he even look at the clips he drops into the timeline in iMovie?
Spence: "Yeah, sure, I guess this will do. Time to lazily record some VO. And.... Done! Good work me, I deserve a cookie!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s odd all their tit is in the back seat rather than the trunk. It’s almost like they’re on the run or had to pack all their stuff and have no home… who knows? It looks like they plan to be gone a while.
yeah, this was 100% a sudden "we need to get the hell out of here" road trip and based on all the random stuff in the backseat, they may have just decided to stretch out this trip all the way to orlando, hence their comments in the beginning about how they won't be vlogging every day. if it was a short trip, why would they mention vlogging it daily?

honestly, i could see them just moving to FL full time. they've been completely ostracized from the disneyland vlogging community so they figure moving to FL and becoming WDW vloggers could give them a chance to start fresh and not have to worry about running into their former friends (aside from adam who they are very used to avoiding) if they're not moving there full time, they may just be planning to be holed up in an airbnb until their ban is over

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Serious Question: after seeing the insanely LARGE amount of food, and rich food, they consume for each meal on the road nonetheless, I’m wondering how many bathrooms they have desecrated along the way?
View attachment 2062196
They look so old in this pic! Hey, Thumb and Dumber, had any extra stress these last few weeks? LMAO..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do they really expect us to believe they elected to take a road trip in this crappy weather for fun? They way kept saying we’re so excited! Yeah right lol! And that Indie footage that she had to add in this video doesn’t prove anything! They’re not in the videos are they? One of their friends could’ve sent it to them. We know KT has no problem asking friends to lie for them

• Heart
honestly, i could see them just moving to FL full time. they've been completely ostracized from the disneyland vlogging community so they figure moving to FL and becoming WDW vloggers could give them a chance to start fresh and not have to worry about running into their former friends (aside from adam who they are very used to avoiding)
I have never needed the GIF of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman's shopping spree scene more in my entire internet life.

You know which one. 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The description says Daily vlogs eh? I’m not seeing them daily, and I thank them for that. Let’s hope that’s a lie they honor.

Stans or family buying subs for them? I guess that’s how he can legitimately say “>I’ve< never bought subs!”

And lastly they left an Indy clip in their latest video? How do you do that? Sloppy and proof they just don’t care about putting out a quality product. Grifters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The description says Daily vlogs eh? I’m not seeing them daily, and I thank them for that. Let’s hope that’s a lie they honor.

Stans or family buying subs for them? I guess that’s how he can legitimately say “>I’ve< never bought subs!”

And lastly they left an Indy clip in their latest video? How do you do that? Sloppy and proof they just don’t care about putting out a quality product. Grifters.
That clip was KT responding to us saying they were banned because they didn’t cover Indy. So there’s her proof lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
i don't understand what she means by "we accidentally left an indiana jones clip in the video?"

she literally talks about disneyland for a minute or two and then does a voice-over while the clips from the park play

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah, leaving that Indy clip in, does he even look at the clips he drops into the timeline in iMovie?
Spence: "Yeah, sure, I guess this will do. Time to lazily record some VO. And.... Done! Good work me, I deserve a cookie!"
do you expect him to put in 23 minutes of extra work that it would have taken to watch the video before saving it? does it LOOK like he has an editing team???

• Haha
Like are we supposed to believe that they meant to go silent because they’re on some sort of self discovery road trip to DW?

Can you imagine those two dumb dumbs actually sat down and planned out a strategy for this? Sure BLAB you’ll definitely keep your dignity and save face this way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They look like they’ve been living in the car since they disappeared.
Could be a precursor of things to come. So Spencer's not working, YouTube views are down (and the channel is at risk of being shut down), how can they continue this lifestyle? They're eventually gonna wind up flat broke.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I didn’t watch, did they go to Taos? Get out of my fav place in New Mexico ya heathens. Also why drive there when you will pass Sedona…which is closer and similar? Much more boujee taste too for KT.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i don't understand what she means by "we accidentally left an indiana jones clip in the video?"

she literally talks about disneyland for a minute or two and then does a voice-over while the clips from the park play
Just like "Testing, no testing" with their covid debacle.
The beauty of KT is even with that damn Hoka on, she still manages to fit her whole foot in her mouth.
They didn't go on Indy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Look, they’re a DIY channel who have no help from anyone unlike other channels (you know who you are!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Living Out Of Our Car + Full Parking Lot Tour! Gas Station Food Hauls, New Easter Items at 7/11, Spring Break Crowds & More!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.