Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't "lifedisney" in this section? I can't remember if it was an email or their patreon. Maybe they are banned!

View attachment 2061831
They are using "lifedisney" for their Patreon, it is currently listed under the video description. Disney should send them a "cease and desist" letter to Spencer's private mailbox they've conveniently listed in the video description. 🛑

1680015768155.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are using "lifedisney" for their Patreon, it is currently listed under the video description. Disney should send them a "cease and desist" letter to Spencer's private mailbox they've conveniently listed in the video description. 🛑

View attachment 2061951
it's interesting because going directly to that URL redirects to patreon.com/Bestlifeandbeyond now. has that been the case for a while?

are they really so lazy that they didn't update whatever template they're using?? (i know the answer to this.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20230328-111810-604.png

Dear Peter & Kitra,

I'll become a Patreon for your channel if you do some kind of delightfully sarcastic "Congratulations, I guess? You certainly achieved... something... 🙄" post in your Instagram stories, because I'm having a tit time right now, and that would make me smile.

Sincerely yours,

Kalavan Sterling
Imaginary Astronaut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
it's interesting because going directly to that URL redirects to patreon.com/Bestlifeandbeyond now. has that been the case for a while?

are they really so lazy that they didn't update whatever template they're using?? (i know the answer to this.)
It used to say lifedisney in the URL, here is a image from January 2023 from @AnaheimGangLeader, post 156 thread 81. Hopefully because they were banned and forced to change it.
Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 9.29.31 AM.png

Here is the updated screen shot with the new URL:

Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 9.31.48 AM.png

• Wow
It fascinates me that they have a plan for this and think it’s going to be so foolproof. My bet is they will hit 100K and post some bs video with how “shocked and humbled and thankful” they are for everyone watching their channel. They will play it up more than ever and there will even be some fake tears thrown in. Now even if there was some organic traffic to their channel they should be humiliated that it came from having to do yet another explanation video for unacceptable behavior in a place they supposedly honored and treasured. That alone would make me crawl under a bridge and hide out forever. I guess narcissists just aren’t built to care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2061977

Dear Peter & Kitra,

I'll become a Patreon for your channel if you do some kind of delightfully sarcastic "Congratulations, I guess? You certainly achieved... something... 🙄" post in your Instagram stories, because I'm having a tit time right now, and that would make me smile.

Sincerely yours,

Kalavan Sterling
Imaginary Astronaut
Kitra is probably having a nice giggle reading this 😂

Anyway, I wish I had the skills to live stream a Best Life and Beyond faking their way to 100K party 🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone really think KT would be going to Disneyland during this period and post nothing at all about it on Instagram?

I find it really hard to believe because her self control is non-existent.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is there not anyone who has an inside as to whether or not the Blobs have been banned? There’s got to be someone who knows. If they haven’t been banned then they’re not showing their faces there because they’re embarrassed?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is there not anyone who has an inside as to whether or not the Blobs have been banned? There’s got to be someone who knows. If they haven’t been banned then they’re not showing their faces there because they’re embarrassed?
All will be revealed…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I’m embarrassed and excited at the same time

View attachment 2061800
I don't know what everyone is on about. They're just SO incredibly good at vlogging that they're the only channel in history to gain thousands of subscribers within days, while also being completely inactive on YT & socials.

Live footage of Spence on his way to pick up their Play button award:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm curious what the stans think of this. Are they excited, or confused? Or do they think this proves that Spencer was totally telling the truth, and Justin is meanie?

• Wow
Refresh my memory. I believe they put out one Disneyland vlog a day or two after Princess Nite, but since then there was that IG post by KT of the midnight tram ride. I don't recall - was Spencer shown in the tram post? Just speculating that just Spencer may have been hit with a temporary ban (Justin does have friends in high places while BLAB have Brian and J-rex) and KT and Henry went late night just to scan in at the gate so as to not lose a reservation (they admitted doing this when they're sick). If this is true, that's ironic considering KT is supposed to be the loose cannon of the two that can't vlog alone at the park.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Refresh my memory. I believe they put out one Disneyland vlog a day or two after Princess Nite, but since then there was that IG post by KT of the midnight tram ride. I don't recall - was Spencer shown in the tram post? Just speculating that just Spencer may have been hit with a temporary ban (Justin does have friends in high places) and KT and Henry went late night just to scan in at the gate so as to not lose a reservation (they admitted doing this when they're sick). If this is true, that's ironic considering KT is supposed to be loose cannon of the two that can't vlog alone at the park.
I think the tram one was crap. That was their “are we in Palm Springs?” weekend.

There was another one where she supposedly was in the park at night (of course) and was screeching on Indy. Don’t know if that was crap too or if she did go and if she did, if Dense was with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.