Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has now been two weeks since Katie and Spencer filmed and produced a video from the Parks.

At this point of their absence, I truly feel that Disney will have to disclose this development in their Q1 Earnings Call and it could potentially negatively effect their stock price.

What would be your guess on how much revenue Disneyland and Disney as a whole has missed out on with Power Influencers Spencer & Katie not promoting their products the past two weeks?

Is it high 8-figures or even low 9-figures?
Disneyland may close down because their #1 waddling churro slut ... er, fan isn't visiting the parks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It has now been two weeks since Katie and Spencer filmed and produced a video from the Parks.

At this point of their absence, I truly feel that Disney will have to disclose this development in their Q1 Earnings Call and it could potentially negatively effect their stock price.

What would be your guess on how much revenue Disneyland and Disney as a whole has missed out on with Power Influencers Spencer & Katie not promoting their products the past two weeks?

I would say low 9-figures considering the lapse in exclusive Disney 100 content alone...obviously more if you factor in merch searches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

@UncleLester, KT's figure hasn't seen a size 8 or 9 since she was 5 yrs old, I'd put her current size in the high 56 range. 👀

Spencer & Katie have been gone for two weeks now, at 2x churros per day, I estimate Disney's lost around $300 bucks in revenue because of these Power Influencers. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
New ATW video up where he explains how he puts 30% of his YT income into savings for taxes. Plus he has a regular savings. Do you think the two apartment BLOBs save for... anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

If this absence from the parks continues, Disney may have to readjust their ledger to account for surplus churros inventory.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I stand by my theory that BLAB reached out to their bestest (verified) besties to use their disability checks to buy subscribers. There’s no way BLAB would spend their own money on something they can’t flex about.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
New ATW video up where he explains how he puts 30% of his YT income into savings for taxes. Plus he has a regular savings. Do you think the two apartment BLOBs save for... anything?

You couldn't even reserve a prime spot on skid row for a place to live in California with the measly amount of money they steal bring in, there's no way they're saving for taxes.

On second thought... they could be saving some of those coins people keep throwing at them. 😂

1680013520986.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn't "lifedisney" in this section? I can't remember if it was an email or their patreon. Maybe they are banned!

Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 8.20.13 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Next announcement: Hey Besties tune in Thursday night (b/c we're passive aggressive assholes towards Fresh Baked) to celebrate 100K Youtube subscribers with us 🍾🎉 Giveaways? Comedy? Drama? Stay tuned.... you never know what can happen as we share our best life with you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Maybe their Magic Keys were voided?

That would be a good compromise.
It would be interesting. Someone posted on Reddit yesterday that she got an email about her magic key being revoked. Never saw the full story and some said it may be a glitch, but knowing they email saying your magic key is gone….could that have been it?

Also interesting since they seem to be heading the “Disneyland isn’t our scene” direction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lisaland is a huge Trump support and racist. Good luck with stanning her 🤢🤢🤢

How much she pushes her content in this thread is weird and cringe.
1. Does her Disneyland content discuss her political views?
2. If no, then what’s the harm in watching?

People aren’t inherently bad because of who they voted for. So long as it’s not blending into neutral territory who gives a crap? No wonder we are falling apart.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
i'm sure a 100k besties livestream is coming, with call ins from all their subscribers, who will sound suspiciously like KT, Spence and charlie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.