Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have completely rewritten their About Me Section on YouTube......
It is way less Disney-focused, in fact, Disney only gets one brief mention.

blab2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Any bets for tomorrow's announcement? My guess is they're gonna want to cry, so Katie will rub a menthol stick in her eyes and Spence will think about choo choo trains. Then they'll share a teary story about how they were about the give up and let the bullies win, so they hadn't posted for a week. They hadn't even looked at their subscribers, or email, or anything, because they were too busy living their best life and also being super depressed and needing to take a break for mental health and cry about being bullied. But then suddenly Charlie sent a text... "I know you don't care about such things because you're The Real Deal and Totally Legit and DIY, but... don't give up now! The fans love you! They subscribed to your channel in droves of 100 at a time for $15, or 10% off if you buy 200! You did it! You're getting a silver play button, big fella!" Then they'll burst into tears, and exclaim that they have officially STOMPed Out Bullying (tm). Then they'll celebrate this momentous occasion (that they don't really care about because counting subscribers isn't their thing) by eating 100,000 calories. As for location, it'll probably be a green screen pretending like they're at Disneyworld but really they just bought a bunch of churros from the Costco food court.

I think you are 100% Bang on......

Let's have some fun....how else do we think this might go down???

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They have completely rewritten their About Me Section on YouTube......
It is way less Disney-focused, in fact, Disney only gets one brief mention.

View attachment 2060969
very telling sign that they may have indeed been banned from the park, at least for the time being. either that, or they're simply not going to go anymore. before, they were only afraid of running into adam, but after the justin incident they're not going to want to run into any other notable disney vloggers either. they know damn well how hated they are in the vlogging community

get ready for more target haul videos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think you are 100% Bang on......

Let's have some fun....how else do we think this might go down???
Katie will definitely sob and share the bittersweet story of how, as Binky lay dying, KT promised her that she would carry on, and someday get to 100k subscribers. And then Binky looked her in the eye and said, I know you will, Katie, because you're a beautiful, sexy Leo witch. Yasss, queen. *cough cough* Binky's gotta peace out!" ✌🦇

(I meant to do a dog emoji, but the ads are still glitching the hell out of the text box, so I got a bat, instead, and I'm laughing too hard, so it's staying. Pretend Binky is a bat. Maybe that's her awesome guardian angel form. She deserves something that kickass after putting up with Katie. Fly free, Angel Bat Binky!)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Katie will definitely sob and share the bittersweet story of how, as Binky lay dying, KT promised her that she would carry on, and someday get to 100k subscribers. And then Binky looked her in the eye and said, I know you will, Katie, because you're a beautiful, sexy Leo witch. Yasss, queen. *cough cough* Binky's gotta peace out!" ✌🦇

(I meant to do a dog emoji, but the ads are still glitching the hell out of the text box, so I got a bat, instead, and I'm laughing too hard, so it's staying. Pretend Binky is a bat. Maybe that's her awesome guardian angel form. She deserves something that kickass after putting up with Katie. Fly free, Angel Bat Binky!)
Banky

Bat Binky.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That is disappointing.
I’m not going to suddenly dislike a good vlogger based on one random ass Reddit comment. We could look up nearly everyone’s profile and find out that they like/follow someone/something that we don’t like 🤷🏻‍♀️

I smell blab/blab stans in here stirring up trouble like before, making posters in here focus on a different vlogger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It has now been two weeks since Katie and Spencer filmed and produced a video from the Parks.

At this point of their absence, I truly feel that Disney will have to disclose this development in their Q1 Earnings Call and it could potentially negatively effect their stock price.

What would be your guess on how much revenue Disneyland and Disney as a whole has missed out on with Power Influencers Spencer & Katie not promoting their products the past two weeks?

Is it high 8-figures or even low 9-figures?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.