Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any bets for tomorrow's announcement? My guess is they're gonna want to cry, so Katie will rub a menthol stick in her eyes and Spence will think about choo choo trains. Then they'll share a teary story about how they were about the give up and let the bullies win, so they hadn't posted for a week. They hadn't even looked at their subscribers, or email, or anything, because they were too busy living their best life and also being super depressed and needing to take a break for mental health and cry about being bullied. But then suddenly Charlie sent a text... "I know you don't care about such things because you're The Real Deal and Totally Legit and DIY, but... don't give up now! The fans love you! They subscribed to your channel in droves of 100 at a time for $15, or 10% off if you buy 200! You did it! You're getting a silver play button, big fella!" Then they'll burst into tears, and exclaim that they have officially STOMPed Out Bullying (tm). Then they'll celebrate this momentous occasion (that they don't really care about because counting subscribers isn't their thing) by eating 100,000 calories. As for location, it'll probably be a green screen pretending like they're at Disneyworld but really they just bought a bunch of churros from the Costco food court.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
.... they'll share a teary story about how they were about the give up and let the bullies win, so they hadn't posted for a week. They hadn't even looked at their subscribers, or email, or anything, because they were too busy living their best life
Yeah this is 100% going to happen. You nailed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i get it now

their "strategy" is to go MIA, buy subs until they get to 100k, and then come out with a "100k subs!!!" video in an attempt to deflect from the justin situation and the fact that no one likes them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lisaland is a huge Trump support and racist. Good luck with stanning her 🤢🤢🤢

How much she pushes her content in this thread is weird and cringe.
This is the first I've heard of this. Where was she following Candace Owens? I didn't realize she did social media outside of YT. I'm really surprised at this....and I've been watching her since 2021--haven't heard anything to raise red flags.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who cares if Lisaland likes Trump. That chick could run me over w a car until I came.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Who cares if Lisaland likes Trump. That chick could run me over w a car until I came.
I don't care who she likes, the world doesn't need any more useless Disney grifters showing merch and stuffing food in their faces 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Could Lisa move to her own thread now? We got BLAB tit to do in here.
If she can start her own onlyfans that would be even better. But to be fair one of the threads Karen’s took aim at Lisaland so just had to answer back. I’m down with sticking to BLAB because well it is a BLAB thread after all. Hey maybe that was KT under a username trying to throw other vloggers under the bus who knows. So I guess back to our regular programming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
But then suddenly Charlie sent a text... "I know you don't care about such things because you're The Real Deal and Totally Legit and DIY, but... don't give up now! The fans love you! They subscribed to your channel in droves of 100 at a time for $15, or 10% off if you buy 200! You did it! You're getting a silver play button, big fella!"
Cannot stop laughing at this 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.