Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best Life and Beyond 89: BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

(this could be obsolete by the time we get to page 52, but I might as well call my shot early)
🤣 Right!! Considering this is BLAB we are talking about, A LOT can happen in 47 to 50 more pages

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It make sense to me, Tom!

Can I add one more bullet?

By Labor Day, he'll be lonely and offer to film and produce an extended YouTube video for Fairytale Facial Emily's business. Two weeks later she'll start posting photos on her IG of her facial products on Malibu Beach. A month later... It will Spencer and Emily "Disney Bounding" in the Parks with the Hashtag #AgeGapLove.
I’m also throwing in the wild card…. Thumb and Pixar riding off into the sunset together and leaving KT behind with nothing but an ear collection and a husband

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m also throwing in the wild card…. Thumb and Pixar riding off into the sunset together and leaving KT behind with nothing but an ear collection and a husband
Well, they already own matching shoes...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see a channel change and a new focus in their future. The Disney stuff is over. Vanlife? Dumpster diving? Sheep farming? It is going to have to be an entirely new audience.
That way they can say Disney is to blame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I feel like something else is going to happen. How are they going to avoid everyone... If I were them I would just give it up. Cut your losses. Do something else... This is not the last of drama with them.
Exactly..no matter how they go forward everyone is well aware of what they are made of. They will have to continue going to the parks during dark times.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I absolutely love that what happened to KT on the Columbia was 100% assault, but what happened to Justin was just two old friends catching up.
Probably premeditated catching up, but definitely not assault.
Was just thinking that! There is a clip from their “What Happened at Disneyland”(Lol;-) video saying what Griftbuster did was deemed assault and warning people not to approach anyone at Disneyland to express their displeasure with that person. Practice what you preach you smug @ss hat!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Have we hedged bets on whether or not they’re still going to WDW next week? They’re so stubborn, I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to push through for that & finally re-emerge on YT with that content & celebrating their “hard-earned” 100k subscribers (cuz it’s super believable that they’d gain a tit ton of followers while not actively posting ANY content).

What I think they should do though is to just delete their social media altogether. Spence can go back to working in TV & stay under the radar, and KT can move back in with mommy and leech of her & Grandma while working as a receptionist at Fairy Tale Facials.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What the hell...on Social Blade it says they are getting 17 new subscribers per day. Could they possibly be hate watchers ???
---
BLAB grifting via superchats, merch, and Patreon is my guess why Adam The Woo quit doing all of that and why he’s no longer friends with them.

Everytime Adam said he didn’t want to do livestreams or closed down his merch shop or ended his patreon was a DIRECT dig at BLAB for being disgusting grifters and he didn’t want to be seen like them.

Of course they took it personally and their friendship went downhill from there.

That’s my theory anyway.
Yes..he did all this when BLAB was starting all their bad behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the dim witted duo will head to Orlando as planned. They are narcissistic enough that they truly believe a little radio silence, a change of coast, and some fake activity on their account will make all of the bad just go away. They think their stans are that stupid and it’s really sad that the stans don’t see this treatment by them. I would be so embarrassed to be paying them monthly and have them so blatantly mock me the way they do. I’m hoping I’m right but I truly think this is the route they will take

Reactions: 30
I think the dim witted duo will head to Orlando as planned. They are narcissistic enough that they truly believe a little radio silence, a change of coast, and some fake activity on their account will make all of the bad just go away. They think their stans are that stupid and it’s really sad that the stans don’t see this treatment by them. I would be so embarrassed to be paying them monthly and have them so blatantly mock me the way they do. I’m hoping I’m right but I truly think this is the route they will take
If they are off to Orlando I hope "Florida Resident Edits" are all over them with a take down video,
so all the people over there are fully filled in.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If anyone is interested at about 31:45 Justin talks about how any kind of stess, even very small anxiety, can exacerbate his heart condition and that’s why he hates drama. KT and Spencer really are just the bottom of the barrel.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Have we hedged bets on whether or not they’re still going to WDW next week? They’re so stubborn, I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to push through for that & finally re-emerge on YT with that content & celebrating their “hard-earned” 100k subscribers (cuz it’s super believable that they’d gain a tit ton of followers while not actively posting ANY content).

What I think they should do though is to just delete their social media altogether. Spence can go back to working in TV & stay under the radar, and KT can move back in with mommy and leech of her & Grandma while working as a receptionist at Fairy Tale Facials.
How could Spencer afford all the likes and subs unless they cancelled WDW. lets wait and see

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i sense weekly "What Happened?!" videos in the future

"We got Banned ! What Happened?!" "We got evicted ! What Happened !" "We ask Oma for money ! What Happened?!" "There's a warrant out for us! What Happened?!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think they are going to WDW but at the very end of Tron cast previews so that they limit the chance of running into any other vloggers that they might know.
#Losers
Also, BLAB flab, your pic of KT, I can't stop laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.