Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else think katie sounds sick as hell? glad to see that they don’t discriminate as to where they’ll spread their sickness. no one’s safe!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
WOW! What perfect timing, BLOB and OA visiting WDW at the same time. I hope Spencer gets a chance to "catch up on old times" and see "what's up" with Peter, while KT and Kitra cat fight chat. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
WOW! What perfect timing, BLOB and OA visiting WDW at the same time. I hope Spencer gets a chance to "catch up on old times" and see "what's up" with Peter and Kitra. 🤣

That OA is from when they were here a couple of weeks ago. They had the Tron videos then a few other videos to shoot/edit.

still better than anything BLOB could consider posting…..
---
Shame that ufo didn’t bleeping abduct him off the top of the mountain.
Unless….Dunce is Lizard Man. Might explain a few things….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That OA is from when they were here a couple of weeks ago. They had the Tron videos then a few other videos to shoot/edit.

still better than anything BLOB could consider posting…..
---

Unless….Dunce is Lizard Man. Might explain a few things….
Come on, play along now, pretend they'll all be there at the same time... 💪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd place a small wager on them taking up residence in a cheap AirBnB in Orlando to wait out their suspension and film copious amounts of Disney content. If they did get banned I will put money on them moving to Orlando as well in near future.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hum, they haven't had an in increase in subscribers in over 5 minutes now, did they run out of grift money... ? :LOL:

1680031930152.png

Spencer:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow that video was soooo original. I’m surprised he didn’t open with Join me! Shall you????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
New ATW video up where he explains how he puts 30% of his YT income into savings for taxes. Plus he has a regular savings. Do you think the two apartment BLOBs save for... anything?
Sounds like too much adulting right there for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe they are worried hitting 100k with bought subscribers would trigger some sort of audit? Not sure how much YouTube cares about channels buying subscribers though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are they driving to Disney World? Spencer sounds like he’s having heart problems. They both sound and look like they’ve been through the ringer.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.