Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
quick rundown

the grifters "needed a break from everything" so they are hitting the road

they mention they have a WDW/orlando trip coming up

KT is excited to get away from it all and she needs a huge break. i wonder what she's referring to.......

they won't be vlogging every day but will just "include clips from each day" whatever the hell that means

some days they won't be recording anything

they oddly insert a clip from disneyland halfway through (hopefully their last trip there ever) and KT interestingly says "skip ahead if you're not a disney fan." another indicator that they will be moving away from disney content

they end up in new mexico and spencer mansplains to us about the town they're staying in

apparently spencer was a bigtime snowboarder when he was younger (i'm guessing in the 40s or 50s) and reminisces about how he used to live in this particular city

spencer claims he saw a UFO there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Any bets for tomorrow's announcement? My guess is they're gonna want to cry, so Katie will rub a menthol stick in her eyes and Spence will think about choo choo trains. Then they'll share a teary story about how they were about the give up and let the bullies win, so they hadn't posted for a week. They hadn't even looked at their subscribers, or email, or anything, because they were too busy living their best life and also being super depressed and needing to take a break for mental health and cry about being bullied. But then suddenly Charlie sent a text... "I know you don't care about such things because you're The Real Deal and Totally Legit and DIY, but... don't give up now! The fans love you! They subscribed to your channel in droves of 100 at a time for $15, or 10% off if you buy 200! You did it! You're getting a silver play button, big fella!" Then they'll burst into tears, and exclaim that they have officially STOMPed Out Bullying (tm). Then they'll celebrate this momentous occasion (that they don't really care about because counting subscribers isn't their thing) by eating 100,000 calories. As for location, it'll probably be a green screen pretending like they're at Disneyworld but really they just bought a bunch of churros from the Costco food court.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

mad TEA party

VIP Member
OK, I was in the middle of this when the last thread closed, lol.
Screenshot_20230325_112421_Chrome.jpg

Since KT is a pathological liar, this is what it really says 😅

@djmartyperez. thank you for your money while I do nothing for it! 💰 I absolutely wish I could be with the cool kids where I was back then..I wish them all to hell, even the ones I am currently pretending to "like". I'm glad to say I tried to fake not being a BITCH with all, but sometimes it's just too hard...by far! ...nothing wrong with that. -starting fresh for me is/was to continue surrounding myself with my true teddy bear friends, I just wish they gave me all the social media connections...it is my number one priority of being my "friend". ..it was the only prerequisite for me, if anything, I hope it shows that I only make friends with people just based on them being vloggers with all the connections and security too! 💩

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Weird. Over the past 8 days they averaged 350 new subscribers per day....without any new content being released. They make it to 99.9K, release a new vlog and stall out. Have their nefarious efforts fallen flat? What is going on?
🔎✨

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
You don’t choose your own reality. Reality transcends your life, not the other way around. You choose your own actions. Your actions influence reality, they don’t determine reality. See the difference, Dear?
You choose to be a shitbag, the reality is what follows.

• Haha
  • Heart

westville

Chatty Member
I am staking my claim. They were banned. It may only be 30 days or something. But I will never believe they purposely missed vlogging big events at Disney and stole away into the night to film in some Mad Max looking hellscape (what a ridiculous thumbnail) voluntarily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Reading through old BLOB threads. Someone predicted this..
Screenshot_20230325_122421_Chrome.jpg

I bet this person didn't think it would be from buying subs though....how far blob has fallen in such a short period of time

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Everyone who submitted into the “My Old House in to Toontown”, let me know your charities and I’ll post receipts.

• Heart
  • Haha

Vloggie 127

Hey Turbo, your sub count is doing so much better now that you aren’t making videos, you’ve obviously figured out the formula for success! Keep up the (ahem) good work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Can someone confirm how to report to Youtube about the subs being purchased? I tried to click on the Flag icon on the "About" page of the channel and then the "Report User", but it brings up a screen to create a new channel. Tried on 2 different browsers so not sure what I am doing wrong.
They've made me a PRO at reporting.... :LOL:

Here you go...

1679866282621.png

1679866247932.png

1679866339991.png

1679867458954.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
I would just like to take a moment to thank KT and Spencer for bringing us along on everyone's favorite part of vacationing...the travel day.

Thank you letting us watch you wake up at an ungodly hour and slog your way to the terminal. Thank you for bringing us along to the little table at your gate where you sit and charge your phone. Thank you for showing us the generic airplane food and KT's flight anxiety. And lastly, thank you for taking us with you to pickup your rental car.

I was finally able to feel all that joy and magic they're always talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 44