Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop saying that BLAB got banned from Disneyland! Katie posted those IG videos, and video never lies!

20230328_234013.gif

(I hope you love the duck out of this gif. I've been compressing and cropping and trimming and cussing and throwing my phone across the room for half an hour. duck you, Tattle programmers.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Stop saying that BLAB got banned from Disneyland! Katie posted those IG videos, and video never lies!

View attachment 2063260

(I hope you love the duck out of this gif. I've been compressing and cropping and trimming and cussing and throwing my phone across the room for half an hour. duck you, Tattle programmers.)
I feel your pain. I had half a dozen good gifs and I gave up. Excellent post!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like the wrong end of a Chicago sunroof.
I like the entire comforter for the road trip. Definitely not sleeping in the cargo space in the back and that’s why the back seat is full of all their crap. Another mention is her nails. The red polish is really chipped. Those nasty dirty gator claws are always polished. Seems they have been on the road “for a spell”
---

View attachment 2063260

Chefs kiss!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I imagine that rental car smells like ass, Skinny Girl Margs, ointment of some kind, expired Velveeta Cheese, DIRTY laundry, and desperation. Highly doubt they’ll get their deposit back once they dump the poor thing in Orlando
Imagine being stuck on an extended road trip in a cramped car with someone you can't stand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.