Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they truly are trespassed (griftbuster seems to be thinking so), I could see them going as far as tortilla Jo’s for some authentic Mexican food to celebrate 100k (with video to thank their tens of adoring fans)

If they don’t splurge and go to WDW that is

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does anyone think Spencer would have the balls to confront Peter and/or Kitra who have said they dislike each other and that blab has talked tit about them behind their backs?
Peter maybe but not Kitra, she’s the outspoken one and I guarantee she’ll go toe to toe with him!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I would LOVE for them to be denied a Silver Play Button. Too funny.

I just have to say this ... Lisaland. She has awesome hair. Nothing like KT's unwashed rat trap.

View attachment 2057278
I like this. We should all go show some love to the ones who actually deserve new subscribers.

Let me add Princess and The Bear. Currently at 5.21k with 1.3k videos (!), they bust their butts to get out great food reviews from the parks and the greater Orlando area on a consistent schedule. She's a vegan, he's an omnivore, and unlike BLAB, they know about food, have educated palates (sp?), and aren't afraid to hate something. They both work full-time jobs, and just do this as a creative outlet. They're incredible at interacting in the comments and on social media. They're both POC (she's Persian), one is LGBTQIA+ and the other is an ally. They're fun and funny, and Princess does great Disney/Universal bounds.

I'm not affiliated with them, just a fan.

Who else under 25k deserves some love?

Screenshot_20230326-152137-130.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In at the parks today to finish my food and wine tabs but I'm wearing a randomland tee and I already had 2 people in the tram line tell me that BLAB sucks 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

This morning :

Screenshot_20230326-030552~2.png

And now. Note that the views haven't changed enough to make this remotely plausible:

Screenshot_20230326-162110~2.png

Up 1000 views, and 200 subscribers? That's a pretty astounding conversion rate. 🤨

---

Unrelated, but is anyone else having issues with typing a post? Every time the ad below the text box changes, everything goes haywire. 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Can someone confirm how to report to Youtube about the subs being purchased? I tried to click on the Flag icon on the "About" page of the channel and then the "Report User", but it brings up a screen to create a new channel. Tried on 2 different browsers so not sure what I am doing wrong.

Reactions: 13
I like this. We should all go show some love to the ones who actually deserve new subscribers.

Let me add Princess and The Bear. Currently at 5.21k with 1.3k videos (!), they bust their butts to get out great food reviews from the parks and the greater Orlando area on a consistent schedule. She's a vegan, he's an omnivore, and unlike BLAB, they know about food, have educated palates (sp?), and aren't afraid to hate something. They both work full-time jobs, and just do this as a creative outlet. They're incredible at interacting in the comments and on social media. They're both POC (she's Persian), one is LGBTQIA+ and the other is an ally. They're fun and funny, and Princess does great Disney/Universal bounds.

I'm not affiliated with them, just a fan.

Who else under 25k deserves some love?

View attachment 2057872
Wonders of Magic too! I don’t know how they don’t have more subs. I love how honest they are with their food reviews.

Reactions: 12
If they don’t make it to Disneyland soon, how ever will we know what sort of spring break crowds to expect?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Don't suppose anyone has a clip ready to go of them saying how they don't even care about 100k and they definitely wouldn't do a tacky countdown for it? Can't remember which video that was unfortunately.

Reactions: 27
Can someone confirm how to report to Youtube about the subs being purchased? I tried to click on the Flag icon on the "About" page of the channel and then the "Report User", but it brings up a screen to create a new channel. Tried on 2 different browsers so not sure what I am doing wrong.
They've made me a PRO at reporting.... :LOL:

Here you go...

1679866282621.png

1679866247932.png

1679866339991.png

1679867458954.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If they want the Silver Play button (and they obviously desperately want it) they have to request it. If they don’t YT won’t bother to verify their subs.

Reactions: 15
Don't suppose anyone has a clip ready to go of them saying how they don't even care about 100k and they definitely wouldn't do a tacky countdown for it? Can't remember which video that was unfortunately.
I don't know how to post the clip but it's from the Besties (boring as tit) live stream, thread #82
Screenshot_20230326_144428_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230326_144408_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They've made me a PRO at reporting.... :LOL:

Here you go...
Thanks for the screen prints, there must be something about my Google account that is preventing me from reporting, when I follow your steps and click "Report Channel" at the bottom it takes me to the same screen where it wants me to create a channel. Not sure if anybody else is seeing the same thing?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the screen prints, there must be something about my Google account that is preventing me from reporting, when I follow your steps and click "Report Channel" at the bottom it takes me to the same screen where it wants me to create a channel. Not sure if anybody else is seeing the same thing?
Hmmm it's very strange that, new one on me, you're the first I've heard say that.. Hope you can sort it out. 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.