Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss the part of the video titled “Where have we been”?, wherein they actually say where they have been? There was absolutely no authenticity in that video. It all seems so forced and smarmy, without even a hint of enjoyment or satisfaction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And he said it was too bad they missed the closing of his old “Home Mountain” by a couple of days (or he would have been out there on the ‘ol skiboard tearing it up ;~) If this trip was pre-planned why didn’t he make sure to get there before it closed? I swear neither of them can tell the truth to save their lives.
Lol if they pre-planned a trip to New Mexico, they would’ve found out that October is the best time to go. It’s stunning beyond words, plus balloon fest in ABQ. They’re on the run cause they’re banned. I’d be shocked if it’s more than a 30 day ban but they seem pretty depressed for 30 days without Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And he said it was too bad they missed the closing of his old “Home Mountain” by a couple of days (or he would have been out there on the ‘ol skiboard tearing it up ;~) If this trip was pre-planned why didn’t he make sure to get there before it closed? I swear neither of them can tell the truth to save their lives.
There’s not an ounce of honesty in this entire video 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What’s the over under on Spence making a remark about Disney celebrating 100 and them celebrating 100 at the same time?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Are they still approving comments on YouTube? I don’t see any of the Stans congratulating them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20230328-224745-167.png

Here. Last one. I've been trying to upload this for ten bleeping minutes because duck Tattle's crappy programming.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And in Blab fashion :
100,000 subscribers and
banned from Disneyland!
😅😂
Asshats! Karmas a witch! If this was going to happen, now is the best time….losers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The walk up intro thing killed me. I still haven't watched past the 2 minute mark.
Yes 😂 I still don’t understand the walk up intro. Did Spence do a studio style count down like he does in the biz? Okay KT on 3 2 ☝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.