Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I never click on the description of their videos or I would have noticed these hidden gems I can buy on Amazon and support BLAB at the same time šŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Photoshop Contest!

$100 to the favorite charity of whoever does the best job of taking Spencerā€™s old house and photoshopping it into the brand-new Toontown:

6AE170DC-3291-4FE3-A168-38357F97F7D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Love that Dense acts like heā€™s the only person to revisit a place he used to live šŸ˜’šŸ˜’šŸ˜’šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This really makes it seem like Paula knows that Checkbook Charlie is ā€œstuffedā€ in the trunk and it is now an inside joke between her and Katie:

9E807B1A-6199-43F1-8142-6CC200379102.jpeg

P.S. New Pants Katie!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I guess I never click on the description of their videos or I would have noticed these hidden gems I can buy on Amazon and support BLAB at the same time šŸ˜‰
The Hoka shoes, coffee makers and mini fridges labeled as "things we take to theme parks" and "travel favorites" had me dying. Then there's a disgusting picture of KT bulging out of a tropical dress. What in the actual duck.
---
This really makes it seem like Paula knows that Checkbook Charlie is ā€œstuffedā€ in the trunk and it is now an inside joke between her and Katie:

View attachment 2062941

P.S. New Pants Katie!
Homeless people look cleaner than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Watched the intro. They definitely seem depressed. KT sounds like sheā€™s stuffed up, obviously been crying. Neither are wearing any visible Disney merch.

Sticking by my banned claim.
He sounded stuffed up too so they are most likely just sick with something again. All they do is hang out in public places unwashed and eat bad food. Great for the immune system.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I canā€™t handle even hate watching their garbage channel so I didnā€™t see the stuff crammed in the back seat. Did there happen to be a hot plate? My educated guess is that the airlines have recently banned travel with Kuerigs and hot plates so they had to sadly cancel their fancy first class air fare and are now driving coast to coast in their rental car. Nothing against road trips at allā€¦they can be a hootā€¦.but just imagine the tension in this case šŸ˜† They will surely cook up a heck of a story (along with some hot plate chicken) about how this was a choice on their partā€¦nothing to do with not being able to afford plane tickets. It does surprise me though that the super warm best beanies in the world (with Mickey emblazoned on them) didnā€™t make it to a chilly destination. So much anticipation and to think we still havenā€™t even yet had ALL REVEALED!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
After reflecting, I want to make it perfectly clear that I really don't think Pixar Charlie is actually in the trunk of their rental car.

There would be no space with all the Merch that they are bringing back to exchange at World of Disney East.

He's most likely tied to the roof with a tarp over him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just a heads up, if you click on their Amazon link it tracks you for at least 24 hours. So even if you close the tab or buy something thatā€™s not in their store they still make commission from your purchase. I wonā€™t even click on it to be nosy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.