Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their flight left at 7:20 AM but I guess it’s 5 o’clock somewhere?
View attachment 2067835
I thought the same thing! I have anxiety & would totally understand if Katie had the beer (because I may or may not sneak a little vodka into my carry-on to calm my nerves in the travel shampoo bottles), but why does Spencer need a beer at 8:00 am?

This video was really boring. Shocker.

Also, why would 2 people without children choose to fly to Orlando during Spring Break? Tron can wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
so they rented a car to drive to new mexico, only to drive all the way back to CA and then fly to orlando? how does that make any sense at all?

that new mexico trip was completely unplanned and one of their usual "we need to get the hell out of here NOW" trips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What a difference a year makes......no FIRST CLASS...no silverware, no OJ in a [pause]...GLASS...no extra leg room :oops:

Thank you @Cap'n John Dee for creating"First Classholes". This one of the funniest videos of all time, my stomach hurts from laughing every time I watch it. :ROFLMAO: I began posting on Tattle around the same time this video first came out to expose BLOB for what they are, First Classhole Grifters.

You better watch your back @Cap'n John Dee, BLOB's "Pre-Paid Legal" plan is current. 🤡

🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow! So they actually did take a road trip to do absolutely nothing and then flew to Orlando 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I thought the same thing! I have anxiety & would totally understand if Katie had the beer (because I may or may not sneak a little vodka into my carry-on to calm my nerves in the travel shampoo bottles), but why does Spencer need a beer at 8:00 am?

This video was really boring. Shocker.

Also, why would 2 people without children choose to fly to Orlando during Spring Break? Tron can wait.
Totally. We avoid DW like the plague on Spring Break it’s a total mess. Have fun waiting in hour plus lines for everything. We usually fly out in September after school starts when it dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hearing that Katie & Spencer are already in Florida. They are vlogging opening day of the Tamp Bay Rays season!

I actually applaud Katie & Spencer for finding a creative new piece of content to cover that the other Disney Vloggers never really explore.
Is this for real? That’s Adam’s thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Woah Spence looks huge! KT waddling around in the back talking to her 🧸 lawyers I’m sure

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.