Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she says the kiss was a “real Patrick Begorra move” but I don’t remember Patrick ever trying to kiss her in the videos. is this some kind of bedroom role play thing that accidentally made it through the edit??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
"Private" dinner at Napa Rose, but in reality - they were banished to the Phantom Zone like Zod in Superman II
🤣🤣
View attachment 1963683
The signature "Stolen from ATW 'Act casual camera shot, even though Spence had to go and place the camera, start filming, finish shot, and go retrieve the camera' shot" 🙄
I picture Spency doing this wanting so badly to be sitting inside.

1676564250169.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Question. Does he really drink Skinnygirl? That’s just wrong. I’ve noticed it’s been brought up before. I just don’t see him as a skinny gal.

Update: @Lalo Salamanca I’m shocked.
It was spotted in the Cooking with KKKT bestie livestream. Big Fella always let’s us know she doesn’t drink so it’s for Moobs 🥴
89AC2F52-5B39-4825-B6B7-C48B2F3466AA.jpeg

249489EA-4641-4171-9F5F-BADBF04F8C12.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It was spotted in the Cooking with KKKT bestie livestream. Big Fella always let’s us know she doesn’t drink so it’s for Moobs 🥴
View attachment 1964686
View attachment 1964687
Solid archival recovery. Damn fine work.

---
she says the kiss was a “real Patrick Begorra move” but I don’t remember Patrick ever trying to kiss her in the videos. is this some kind of bedroom role play thing that accidentally made it through the edit??
*see psychologist meme*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
KT always seems embarrassed when they give each other a peck. Like she knows everyone is wondering if she’s awkwardly kissing her dad on the mouth.
She was probably so pissed off that he put his stiff, dusty-ass lips near her sacred grey tooth. Is their goal to make people across the globe throw up at the same time? 🤢
lCuvN_.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
I keep my nails a bit longer because it helps me crack open my ice-cold cans of delicious Diet Mountain Dew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I would be so embarrassed to post this picture/video to social media. It makes them look like dirty outcasts not allowed to eat with the bourgeoisie. Add in the wrinkled tablecloth, to the winter wear and coffee to keep warm 😂
They definitely pulled that table cloth out from the back of the closet for them. LOL

• Haha
I would rather eat inside of a McDonald's.... than outside of Napa Rose in 43° weather. Weak flex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This Valentines blog is so cringe. The kissing….which must feel like sand paper with Spencer’s Sahara dry lips. They say the caboose of the Casey Junior train is “romantic.” Spencer calls the entrance to Pirates “the tunnel of love.”

waddle from place to place without doing much at all. KT says she will walk to galaxies edge cause she needs some steps since she had a “treat” for breakfast of chocolate pancakes. She also had the cream cheese foam drink and loved it even though she hates sugar drinks.

These morons think they have a private dining spot at Napa. No idiots, there is no seating inside and you’re the only two schleps sitting outside in the freezing cold. Go sell your tit to your stans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If you go back and watch their old channel, it’s weird. She loved Patrick and his stupid old timer talk. She found it so cute. 🤮

It’s so weird their dynamic back then. They didn’t mind kids coming up to them. How it was vs how it’s going. And how young they looked vs how old they look is mind blowing. They BOTH aged SO much. Spencer looks older, but I wouldn’t say she’s his daughter anymore. Those days are gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
New poll. Did KT accept Spencers charged fuel rod.
Is it in KT, I bet they have a boring sex life too.
---
This Valentines blog is so cringe. The kissing….which must feel like sand paper with Spencer’s Sahara dry lips. They say the caboose of the Casey Junior train is “romantic.” Spencer calls the entrance to Pirates “the tunnel of love.”

waddle from place to place without doing much at all. KT says she will walk to galaxies edge cause she needs some steps since she had a “treat” for breakfast of chocolate pancakes. She also had the cream cheese foam drink and loved it even though she hates sugar drinks.

These morons think they have a private dining spot at Napa. No idiots, there is no seating inside and you’re the only two schleps sitting outside in the freezing cold. Go sell your tit to your stans.
So the blog is like any other blog they do, they ate they walked ate some more..so yeah they just made a daily blog and added Valentine's to the title....
I think these two morons are runny out of things to film or do there's so much you can only do a Disneyland..it's Just plane stupid now it's redundant.. how much longer can they do this for the same thing over and over and over boring boring I mean I like Disney but damn these people go everyday no life outside of Disney

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Every time they show this I want to 🤮

Like that’s major stress and those are nubs. That has to hurt. Next on living with KT.

update: my husband just said is the middle one missing? Then started singing to here comes the sun…where’s Spencer’s thumb? It’s not alright. 😂🤣😂🤣
Spencer's thumb now sits on his shoulders. Every time I look at his face and fat neck that run together, all I see is a thumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.