Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No live today, it's tomorrow again. Guess they're officially "competing" with the Freshbaked slot.
they purposely moved the lives to thursday as their way of "getting back" at FB over the whole covidgate thing and probably because of how david can't help but laugh whenever people make BLAB jokes on his live streams

they are petty little children

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Pretty sad, isn’t it?
View attachment 1963737
Same joke from the old man
View attachment 1963738
Sad sad life that's all they do and have..
So much to see around this world.and if you are smart you can get some cheap flights to other countries, well KT should be she does digital stuff of computer....
Stuck in the same bubble something is for sure wrong with them mentally..
---
View attachment 1963512
It was “epic” AND “amazing”!?!
Well, I know we all can’t wait to see this epic and amazing video of them doing the EXACT SAME things as every other video… wander around, complain, and eat…
Can we take a poll who thinks the did the dirty last night..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
"Private" dinner at Napa Rose, but in reality - they were banished to the Phantom Zone like Zod in Superman II
🤣🤣
View attachment 1963683
The signature "Stolen from ATW 'Act casual camera shot, even though Spence had to go and place the camera, start filming, finish shot, and go retrieve the camera' shot" 🙄
Ha, ha, ha. Looking at this pic of them sitting alone on the patio of the Napa Rose gives me vibes of big family Thanksgiving dinners. Spence and KT are sitting at the kids' table and haven't earned enough respect or are mature enough to be invited to sit at the adult's table.

They're literally on the outside looking in and it must have been a rather chilly night in Anaheim on VD. But yet, there they sit, trying to convince us and themselves that this is their best life ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow guys..: I haven’t been on here since atleast the last 20 forums… because ya know,,,, life.

After a glass (or three) of wine I decided to look this site up again and HOLY tit I can’t believe these low lives are STILL GOINGGGGGG. Ugh just crash and burn already!!! How have they been exposed this many times and haven’t been cancelled yet? So annoying. 💀💀💀💀💀

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"Private" dinner at Napa Rose, but in reality - they were banished to the Phantom Zone like Zod in Superman II
🤣🤣
View attachment 1963683
The signature "Stolen from ATW 'Act casual camera shot, even though Spence had to go and place the camera, start filming, finish shot, and go retrieve the camera' shot" 🙄
Put those 2 smelly poorly attired father and daughter duo out on the porch...Don't want to ruin others experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
According to her IG they ate at the Grand Californian and had the best Valentines day ever! Spence rated it 100 and was acting like he knocked back a few during dinner. Definitely a sex night :sick: KT will be riding high today on IG.
(sidenote: They're so much in love you guys that KT is doing everything she can to delay her divorce)
I know this is a late response to how Spencer rated their “valentines experience”. Gosh. I think they were on the tram on her IG and told us to wait for the video to drop? Anyways Spencer rated the date by his jacket? But it was flipped and it said 001. 🤣
---
🤣🤣
View attachment 1963683
And 100% thought this was a weirdly placed near….far shot. 1) you could see the warm people inside. 2) they were thrown outside 3) the table cloths were literally slapped on 😂 4) they were so far away yet were yelling in your ear due to the new microphones. This shot failed. And to have to walk the camera out “ just to get steps in” and then get it back “just to get more steps in” as KT keeps pointing out…isn’t worth it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Spence seems to be holding the camera at a different angle when he films the hippo. Kind of up higher. I am sure from reading here he is trying to make her look better. Their stupid, boring fake "We are so happy and nice and kind people" is making me sick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
"So this Patrick character...is it possible that he is you and that you are the one struggling with Katie not accepting your advances?"
1676560773377.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
OA got invited to the grand opening party for Super Nintendo World. Guess the ass kissing didn’t work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Spence seems to be holding the camera at a different angle when he films the hippo. Kind of up higher. I am sure from reading here he is trying to make her look better. Their stupid, boring fake "We are so happy and nice and kind people" is making me sick.
Thank God I’m not the only one that noticed this. His arm is so high 🤣
---
"So this Patrick character...is it possible that he is you and that you are the one struggling with Katie not accepting your advances?"
View attachment 1964583
…Welllll you see miss. I haven’t gotten me misses in the sack since 2018. Ohhhh noooo. I shouldn’t have left me poor Salinas. I thought a younger gal would make me cool, but it was I that was wrong. Ohhhhh. Tis I. Tis I. Pass the beer ‘round me me fellow Charlie. Till I get drunk all day. Let’s eat till I pass out, what do ya say. Let’s rally round the fields boy…oh. Miss. Sorry. I can’t stop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
KT always seems embarrassed when they give each other a peck. Like she knows everyone is wondering if she’s awkwardly kissing her dad on the mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.