Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost 24 hours of Instagram silence from KT… did she choke on a meatball?
She has to do a live tonight. You can't expect her to post on instagram AND do a live. That's just too much work what with all her emails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Almost 24 hours of Instagram silence from KT… did she choke on a meatball?
She spent the day living her best life and is editing how cool she spent her day. Sorry about it. Then will upload lame memes.
---
She has to do a live tonight. You can't expect her to post on instagram AND do a live. That's just too much work what with all her emails.
There’s a live tonight 👀
So she napped and showered and cooked food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The live is apparently happening at 7:35 but I do not have the link unfortuantely.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
7:35 start time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
KT always seems embarrassed when they give each other a peck. Like she knows everyone is wondering if she’s awkwardly kissing her dad on the mouth.
And she knows that smell is heading her way....................
1676604534254.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
the witch doesn’t have a real job and her nasty fat lazy ass has laundry all over her apartment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
His shoulders are disappearing more and more week by week as hers become broader and broader each week.
Screenshot_20230216-194423-203.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Kt talking about super Nintendo world. She said she was checking out videos today because a few of their friends went. But could only come up with Dylan's name🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
KT- it isn't a flex that you drink brand name seltzer. All seltzer is seltzer. I guarantee you I make more than both of you combined and I buy Kirkland. It's the same dang thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well I decided to jump back into this world of BLOB tonight and wow, just wow. These two actually got worse at this tit while I was away. Dense looks like he is 70 and KunTy looks like the Cowardly Lion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.