Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one living their best life is sitting outside on a cold restaurant patio while every single other guest is sitting inside.

I mean, it's not JUST that they're grifters. They're also just losers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Spencer and Katie's Valentines date seemed about as romantic as a burning Spam factory.

And it probably smelled the same, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So, Grandma's good friend Kris Hardwick was at the grand opening last night! I guess he couldn't wriggle an extra invite for his old pal??
I apologize for the poor quality pic

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another day of “content creators” invited to Super Nintendo world. Do we think their invite got lost in the mail?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So here is a summary of Blab's EPIC Valentine's Day ever!
....so jealous of this 😂
Screenshot_20230216_125738_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230216_123904_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230216_125758_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230216_130035_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230216_130121_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230216_135519_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230215_215924_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230216_130239_YouTube.jpg

Damn, for two people who visit Disneyland ALL the time.... this was the BEST they could come up with? 😅🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So here is a summary of Blab's EPIC Valentine's Day ever!
....so jealous of this 😂
View attachment 1965595View attachment 1965596View attachment 1965597View attachment 1965598View attachment 1965599View attachment 1965600View attachment 1965603View attachment 1965601
Damn, for two people who visit Disneyland ALL the time.... this was the BEST they could come up with? 😅🤣😂
Don’t forget the part where Spencer had to mansplain to viewers like they were 5 year olds that the fine dining restaurant of Napa Rose does not make their hot chocolate with cheap powder mix (think Swiss Miss). If you even think that about Napa Rose, you have no business dining there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does everything have to be “epic!” “Amazing!” “Fantastic!”??? Life always “unreal” and “”the best ever”? Reality is nothing like that. The normal ebb and flow of life, relationships, work etc is what makes the good times amazing. All their constant shouting that everyday is the best hugely contrasts with their body language and facial expressions and just highlights to me how miserable they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm starting to see new content creator mouse vipes anyone know what's up with this couple they're everywhere?
Are you talking about the girl that looks like a “cracked out jennifer Coolidge”? (Someone called her that in another thread lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Duuuuudddde! Look at all those age spots…or liver spots…his skin is scaly…he’s not healthy
---
Why does everything have to be “epic!” “Amazing!” “Fantastic!”??? Life always “unreal” and “”the best ever”? Reality is nothing like that. The normal ebb and flow of life, relationships, work etc is what makes the good times amazing. All their constant shouting that everyday is the best hugely contrasts with their body language and facial expressions and just highlights to me how miserable they are.
Because it’s FAKE

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If they don’t tell you, than they’re not living their best life and beyond. And they can’t let any one forget it so they say it over and over like a broken record. Problem, it backfired.
---
01BEB974-B40E-46FD-8E8C-4366DB66BC48.jpeg

…Then reminds you it’s REALLY SUGERY WOAH SUGAR HIGH she “can’t” finish. MAN THAT SUGAR!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.