Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer looks like he's into pegging.
Cut to Spence at Fantasyland mansplaining to Capt. Hook that kink shaming amputee fetishes is by far the most antiquated way of thinking and he worked with a guy who worked with a guy who went to Michael Jackson’s house so he’s an expert on Neverland.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dunno why KT decided she is the 'be all - end all' for food reviews at Disneyland when her palate is intimidated by exotic spices like salt and pepper 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
According to her IG they ate at the Grand Californian and had the best Valentines day ever! Spence rated it 100 and was acting like he knocked back a few during dinner. Definitely a sex night :sick: KT will be riding high today on IG.
(sidenote: They're so much in love you guys that KT is doing everything she can to delay her divorce)
Well they didn't eat anything at the Hearthstone Lounge lol
Just sat there for a bit and drank.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
An evening at the Napa Rose:

"Hello, we are Best Life & Beyond and we would like your best table, please"

"I'm sorry, it's Valentine's Day and our reservations have been booked for months"

"This is unacceptable - do you know that we have 98k subscribers on YouTube? It's imperative we stage a meal that appears both high-class and romantic. I demand to be seated or speak to the manager at once."

"I mean, we can seat you outside on the patio...? It's essentially closed because it's bleeping freezing outside - but you can have it if you want."

"Yes, that will do. Our fans are very gullible and we're very experienced in embellishing things."

"Right this way, Spam, I mean, ma'am."

His deflated sounding “that too.”

He knows he has no magic, spark or life left in him anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
1676512069661.png

It was “epic” AND “amazing”!?!
Well, I know we all can’t wait to see this epic and amazing video of them doing the EXACT SAME things as every other video… wander around, complain, and eat…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
No live today, it's tomorrow again. Guess they're officially "competing" with the Freshbaked slot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Dunno why KT decided she is the 'be all - end all' for food reviews at Disneyland when her palate is intimidated by exotic spices like salt and pepper 🤣🤣🤣
She also "was raised in Disneyland" and is "the Queen of Disneyland", but is too scared to go on most of the rides. She's a foodie who's afraid of seasoning and a Disney vlogger who's afraid of rides. Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1963512
Well, I know we all can’t wait to see this epic and amazing video of them doing the EXACT SAME things as every other video… wander around, complain, and eat…
First off it’s Night and absolutely nothing they can do will be epic or amazing. Meanwhile one of my fav instagram follows got a HUGE Up house floral arrangement from her husband. Then again her husband actually loves her, while Spence is iffy on if he can tolerate hearing her blow ass in the bathroom for another few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So in stark contrast to BLABs horrible home movies passed off as "content", here is a really small local Southern California based vlogger who has useful and money saving tips for a trip to Disneyland.

He also comes from a family based perspective, an angle that you would never get from BLAB.
Here's the kicker, this tiny channel based in San Diego has a Get Away Today sponsorship!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anybody ever confirm he's working on The Wall? Excuse the poor screen shot his name is during preview of America's Got Talent but this is end credits for The Wall:
PXL_20230216_025059143.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1963512
Wise man once said: If everything one does is epic and amazing, then nothing one does is epic and amazing.
(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
The only way Spencer can tolerate hanging out with Katie is to have the distraction of filming a vlog.
Exactly! No real quality time because they aren’t a real couple. They are together out of convienence. Their relationship is nothing but a crappy business deal gone bad!
---
….and Raos marinara sauce! Whoops, don’t forget to squeeze the lemon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is there a reason she says sugar crash or too much sugar 100 times per video or post. Is she on a “low carb” diet. Is this her way of telling us she’s trying. It’s weird how it keeps popping up. No one cares. KT. And no one cares that you guys kissed on one day a year, maybe two. And no one cares you had steak on a balcony. Outside. At a theme park. Cool? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"Private" dinner at Napa Rose, but in reality - they were banished to the Phantom Zone like Zod in Superman II
🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230215_215924_YouTube.jpg

The signature "Stolen from ATW 'Act casual camera shot, even though Spence had to go and place the camera, start filming, finish shot, and go retrieve the camera' shot" 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.