Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
The one true sweethearts night is almost upon us once again, which means that the Spring Break crowds will soon be flooding into the Disneyland Resort - just in time for KT & Spence to start planning ahead for the spooky season. What will Spencer get KT for Valentines Day this year? Will it be a new pair of sweatpants with the latest in moisture-wicking technology? Will it be a 55 gallon drum of blueberries? What do you get the woman who has everything?! The kid in me hopes it’s a new pair of ears or a gift card to Erewhon, while the grown-up in me hopes it’s some health insurance and a 401k with contribution-matching.

Hello again, everybody. It’s been a minute since ‘ol Tommy Boy has picked up a pen and jotted down his musings for you all. This is largely due to some conflicting responsibilities outside of the Tattle realm that needed to be tended to - but also, KT & Spence have become, I believe the scientific term is, ‘boring as shit’ - and the monotony of them ‘playing it safe’ makes it difficult to follow along on their journey through the land of mundanity.

That’s not to say nothing of note has come to pass lately - far from it! Since we rang in the new year, Best Life & Beyond has published 19, count ‘em, 19 new vlogs to YouTube. They’ve settled into a nice groove where, unless Spence is shamelessly and blatantly click-baiting you, they’ll snag a reliable 20-25k views per video, with it growing to around 30ish on the long-tail. I’m not sure if this puts them in the bucket of “successful” YouTube channel or not, but I would most definitely categorize them as a YouTube channel - that’s for sure.

Since we’re on the subject of click-baiting, they’ve become quite consistent at it. I wouldn’t say “good at it”, cuz it’s not really an impressive skill to know how to exaggerate a point beyond recognition, or just flat-out lie. Besides, I’ll never understand why ANYone would click a YouTube thumbnail with a sunglass-wearing geriatric and a younger female with a bow in her hair unless they had specifically searched the words ‘Chris Hansen’ first.

The folks in the official Disneyland planning department have really thrown BLAB a bone in 2023 by loading up their filming calendar with enough content to blow out a ZoZo Suit. There was New Years, there were fountains, there was a rainbow in the fountain, there was Lunar New Year, there was the 100th anniversary celebration (of the company, not the park!), there was Runaway Railway, there was Sweethearts Nite, and alllllll the food and merch that went with them. That’s the beautiful thing about having a Disneyland vlog - your content is planned for you. This ensures a nice, tall, sturdy barrier-of-entry where only the best, brightest and most creative can get the job and build an audience.

As has often been the case with these guys, the most interesting stuff lately has taken place outside of their brilliantly edited content. Who could forget moments like ‘KT wins an Oscar’ for her performance in “One of the few Bestie livestreams that wasn’t cancelled” where she desperately pleaded with the universe to ensure that the joy of being at Disneyland comes through in the videos they publish to YouTube. Not to mention the accompanying slow-motion video that Lalo posted that was so funny I could have thrown myself in front of the Main Street fire engine right then & there.

Oh and remember when they got caught on the Attractions Live stream from Sweethearts night?! Honestly guys, seeing KT & Spencer’s love for each other so fully exemplified on camera during that romantic dance together…it was emotional. Remember at your high school dances when the principal would come by and make sure you were following the “phone book rule”? (This was where you had to make sure that at least one phone book could fit between you and your dance partner, to ensure no funny business went on). Well, KT and Spence could have squeezed the entire phone booth in between them, not to mention he was holding a camera over her head to film the Fatcat Swingers the whole time. And did you hear this dolt just rambling on and on when the poor Attractions Live girl just happened to get stuck standing next to him prior to the band beginning? She uncomfortably tried to break the silence by asking some questions about his vlogging style, and he couldn’t have more pompously and boringly kept the conversation all about HIM if he tried. Not a single conversational question about her or her channel. BUT, I will give him this…he did hand us a lovely little keepsake from Sweethearts Nite. One word - problematic.

Anywho, between the trips to Nobu, the celebrity smoothies, the fancy grocery stores, the Blue Bottle Coffee, the snake oil vitamins, potions & elixirs (for overall health, not weight loss) - these guys are living it up like the Real Housewives of Rent-Controlled Malibu. The lifestyle portrayed is a farce and the health advice given is downright dangerous. There’s plenty more to say, but you’ll have to tune-in this same day & time next week for the next edition. No wait, it might be Tuesday or Wednesday, and I’ll aim for 8:37pm or 9:13pm. Depends if I make other low-priority, postponable plans or not.

I’m off to finish watching the new Sushi Roll Sunday vlog and find out if in fact, the crowds are heavy or light while the big game is on. This is crucial, imperative information in case I want to go to the park yesterday. Toodles.

Best,
Tom

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

UncleLester

VIP Member
Part of me wants to be an Angel Benefactor and get Matty a decent Divorce Attorney that does a few hours worth of work that makes Katie at a minimal be accountable for her finances since she left Matty for Spencer. Some people spend money on fishing equipment, crafting, etc. One of my hobbies recently is this community. So, it would be like funding a hobby.

The other part of me knows better than to try and help a man that literally can't fill in a blank on a paper form that says "How long have you been married?" If the Judge ordered some sort of payment to Matty, would Matty ever actually attempt to collect it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
An evening at the Napa Rose:

"Hello, we are Best Life & Beyond and we would like your best table, please"

"I'm sorry, it's Valentine's Day and our reservations have been booked for months"

"This is unacceptable - do you know that we have 98k subscribers on YouTube? It's imperative we stage a meal that appears both high-class and romantic. I demand to be seated or speak to the manager at once."

"I mean, we can seat you outside on the patio...? It's essentially closed because it's fucking freezing outside - but you can have it if you want."

"Yes, that will do. Our fans are very gullible and we're very experienced in embellishing things."

"Right this way, Spam, I mean, ma'am."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I'm logging off for now, but I have to admit...of all the days I've ever been on Tattle, this one might be my all-time favorite.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Tattlers, I absolutely
Love most of you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

The Real Deal

VIP Member
E7F257FD-0E85-450B-991A-2982E68D3F31.jpeg

I've missed everyone! The gruesome twosome have been spotted at the parks "enjoying" their Valentine's Day. Katie looks thrilled. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Roses are red
Corpse flowers are stinky
Katie would be lighter
If she hadn't eaten Binky
---

Roses are red