Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title courtesy of @UncleLester Its full form is:

Best Life and Beyond #82: Katie and Spencer return to Runaway Railway, after allegedly ruining CM Preview Day, to allegedly steal Prop to list on Ebay

Thanks to Tattle character limits, I had to edit. I tried to find a way to keep it all, but I think the clean cut worked the best. Apologies, Uncle Lester! ♥

---

In our last thread, Katie & Spencer did a crappy job of covering Runaway Railway, several old Tattle friends emerged like a flock of phoenixes from the ashes of wherever I was going with that, Katie played pretend (pretend gangsta, pretend homeowner, pretend human), Spencer dropped an instant classic quote, "It became problematic", and Katie left Matty standing alone at the altar...I mean divorce court judge's bench. Exciting times!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
They lost 9 members when the new month hit. How they have anyone members left is beyond me.
08AA6C07-1DF4-4B68-B181-E12D49420F10.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
re: divorce - I'm from CA but got divorced in TX. 90 days and boom, done. Mine was uncontested so it was a breeze but I hate when people drag it out. Just get done with it and let people have a new life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I doubt alimony is involved but would be funny if her husband (not ex yet) could prove she was making more than him now via her BLOB revenue and he gets alimony and not her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
is it possible for the divorce to go through without any cooperation from KT? matt's been slacking as well, but clearly he cares enough about getting it over with considering he showed up to the hearing yesterday

how crappy it must be to have this thing continue to linger due to KT being her typical scumbag self

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
is it possible for the divorce to go through without any cooperation from KT? matt's been slacking as well, but clearly he cares enough about getting it over with considering he showed up to the hearing yesterday

how crappy it must be to have this thing continue to linger due to KT being her typical scumbag self
Yes, you can get a divorce due to abandonment. It takes a bit longer but if the other party is repeatedly non cooperative it's called abandonment and the court will grant your divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Okay. Non divorce related. I just listened to Christine talk to Spencer. 😂 Are you alone? No! Just holding down “the spot” she’s sitting. 🤣

And granted he knows he’s on a live..but he’s waaaaaay to creeeepy. Mansplaining again.

For some odd reason I thought KT met up with Spencer 2019? Maybe that’s when they “began dating”, but then he brings up 2017???

I can’t keep track of when WHW occurred.

Edit: went to Dizzy Bears. Spencer & his ex, I believe are in an intro in December 6 years ago. Dang.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Part of me wants to be an Angel Benefactor and get Matty a decent Divorce Attorney that does a few hours worth of work that makes Katie at a minimal be accountable for her finances since she left Matty for Spencer. Some people spend money on fishing equipment, crafting, etc. One of my hobbies recently is this community. So, it would be like funding a hobby.

The other part of me knows better than to try and help a man that literally can't fill in a blank on a paper form that says "How long have you been married?" If the Judge ordered some sort of payment to Matty, would Matty ever actually attempt to collect it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Part of me wants to be an Angel Benefactor and get Matty a decent Divorce Attorney that does a few hours worth of work that makes Katie at a minimal be accountable for her finances since she left Matty for Spencer. Some people spend money on fishing equipment, crafting, etc. One of my hobbies recently is this community. So, it would be like funding a hobby.

The other part of me knows better than to try and help a man that literally can't fill in a blank on a paper form that says "How long have you been married?" If the Judge ordered some sort of payment to Matty, would Matty ever actually attempt to collect it?
Please don't do it. In the recovery community that's called "enabling". So much better to let people experience the full impact and consequences of their behavior.

How do you think KT got the way she is now?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s still too many.
Well, you have to figure the Patreon besties have to include relatives and the few friends they have left. People like Oma, Harry, Victor, Checkbook, Dylan, Michael, Public Figure Jeremy and maybe Mother Emmons? Then there might be a dozen or so Tattlers doing the Lords work by providing access to the lives. So that leaves 120 or so being grifted. I don't want to rag on them as they may be dealing with serious health issues that BLAB shamelessly exploits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Can’t you just feel the romance in the air?
This is SO sad. I've scoffed at people holding up their phones the whole time at concerts....but to dance with enough space for Jesus in the middle so you can film it is just sad. There is NO love there, it's strictly business.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.