Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think people that stick up fingers like that have no idea what they are doing.
but as tony stark would say , 'no gang signs', we know how KT feels about gangs in the DL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just back from a glorious week at WDW, and there was not a grifter in sight!
Now time to catch up on what I've missed here :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The woman in the above photo had this song in her head for the rest of the day:

“Slovenly, it has happened to me, right in front of my face and I just cannot hide it”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh lord I have major second hand embarrassment because Spencer is wearing his Mickey Mouse hat at Nobu. Is it safe to say he’s also wearing his cargo shorts?
View attachment 1944002
It's his signature/trademark....So,
just as he went without it to Disneyland while sick with Covid, thinking no one would recognize him, he probably wears it to places like that, hoping someone will.

• Haha
we spotted the grifters on main street at 9:40 this morning. my partner tried his absolute best to ruin her shot of cruella on one of the main st vehicles. we were both shocked to see them out and about this early. also, is she ok? she’s wearing a new bag 😳
She is wearing the matching hat to that bag. More new merch. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She is wearing the matching hat to that bag. More new merch. 🙄
Katie is trying to do that cutesy pastel Disney influencer look a la the new rising cutie Lisaland.... Unfortunately it doesn't look so adorable with all black spandex and black oversized hoodie and Frankenstein sneakers...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
KT on instagram complaining about Disney prices when she spends hundreds every week on Disney merch and hundreds more on eating out and bougie salads/sugar laden smoothies.

At least she's saving money on clothes since apparently she only owns one pair of pants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We'll probably see that silver YouTube 100k plaque on Woo's shelf during What's Happening Occasionally.
But you definitely won’t see the Disney merch they have bought and sold/returned
---

KT does not split her food.
Yes she does. She splits it all open with her giant gator mitts and paws at it until the food itself is literally begging for sweet mercy. She is a beast most foul
---

I love The Black Panther….but can’t remember if I saw the first movie or not and definitely not the newest one. Love all things Disney but hate the announcements for the new movies coming out. New Avatar experience for DLR…let me tell you what I think they are doing after I Google for info about it. Who the hell is watching this and gaining any info from it?? Also….that appears to be the skinniest apartment in the world. Beach view or not….two good sized adults in that space has to be crazy tight

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Katie is trying to do that cutesy pastel Disney influencer look a la the new rising cutie Lisaland.... Unfortunately it doesn't look so adorable with all black spandex and black oversized hoodie and Frankenstein sneakers...
Quoting myself to add I do not mean the term cutie in any derogatory way towards Lisa. Just that she presents a more pastel, positive and palatable day to day Disneyland experience. 🤍 Unlike the blab blob.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Another pointless vlog from the gruesome twosome. There are no crowds at this exact moment when when are filming at the park right now, after rope drop in the early morning hours. See? 5 min for Star Tours! But get fucked if you try comin later in the afternoon, we don't care. Avatar "experience" speculation. Could be in Tomorrowland could be former ESPN Zone. We honestly don't care enough to do research. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So KT ate Trader Joe's Korean rice cakes for dinner and she's claiming that she got an upset stomach after eating a second portion. Really? From rice cakes? witch, I'm Korean and that tit won't happen unless you ate the whole bag by yourself (which you probably did). The only reason why you felt unwell is because of your crappy eating habits and lack of self control. You brought this tit on yourself, not the rice cakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
…followed by a new vlog titled “we stayed at the Grand Californian”…that will include a room tour of Charlie’s room because their room wasn’t ready…again…and a very cringe intro and outro where Charlie appears uncomfortable with all the “pretending”.
That video was such a joke. They didn't have a room and they were sponging off the wallet to get perks to the park. Asshats !!!!
---

Those leggings are doing the Lord’s work, must have invested in Spanx compression leggings
She must have to powder her legs to get those suckers on. Just imagine the smell from the trapped in sweat...YUCK !!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So KT ate Trader Joe's Korean rice cakes for dinner and she's claiming that she got an upset stomach after eating a second portion. Really? From rice cakes? witch, I'm Korean and that tit won't happen unless you ate the whole bag by yourself (which you probably did). The only reason why you felt unwell is because of your crappy eating habits and lack of self control. You brought this tit on yourself, not the rice cakes.
Hopefully she isn’t dealing with another bout of the “situation” as Spencer calls it. This reminds me of the Panda Excess Covid cover-up.

• Haha
They finally went back on the Jungle Cruise. I hope @Skipper4fun was able to update the spiel to warn the passengers to be on the lookout for grifters.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.