Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their latest video is so boring. It’s their most boring vlog since all their other vlogs.

She altered that cap with the Pom-poms because it was a gift and she doesn’t have to return it for a refund.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So the Super Bowl parade is at Disneyland today. I wonder if KT will use the opportunity to witch about the reservation system like she did last year.

image_2023-02-13_125018827.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Spencer will be giving Katie a Fairytale Facial as a Valentine's Day Gift?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't know if I dislike her confidence, but it boggles my mind that in the face of such universal repulsion (KKT honey that means that pretty much no-one likes you) that she can step outside her door of a morning afternoon.

And she certainly does give us a show!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I don't know if I dislike her confidence, but it boggles my mind that in the face of such universal repulsion (KKT honey that means that pretty much no-one likes you) that she can step outside her door of a morning afternoon.

Confident Katie:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

But she’s not confident. It’s a coping mechanism to make her feel like she is. Otherwise what’s up with all her anxiety issues and stuff? Why does she sit in the couch all day waxing poetic about doing nothing? She’s hiding from a world where she completely lacks confidence to even approach the minor issues in her daily life.

Edit: I think they call it the Dunning-Kruger effect but I’m not terribly well versed in psychology behind my own issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

the show

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know if I dislike her confidence…

…it’s YOUR CONTENT KT! Big difference. The content sucks.

Where does she find these dumb memes that make ZERO sense?! Mmmmyes. Give em’ a show!

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
But she’s not confident. It’s a coping mechanism to make her feel like she is. Otherwise what’s up with all her anxiety issues and stuff? Why does she sit in the couch all day waxing poetic about doing nothing? She’s hiding from a world where she completely lacks confidence to even approach the minor issues in her daily life.

Edit: I think they call it the Dunning-Kruger effect but I’m not terribly well versed in psychology behind my own issues.
Apologies to all for the typos and missed words. I type so fast on the phone and don’t notice the auto corrections. You’d think it would learn my moves by now.

I sometimes reread my posts and get mad. I know better than to use those words or leave typos in! Thanks, Steve Jobs. Ducking? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.