Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
play disney music on your phone if they get near you or your kids. nothing scares the disney vlogger off as quickly as the possibility of a copyright strike!
That’s exactly what I did w/OC Resort Hopper! It was hilarious how quickly he ran. Also got his live removed.
Mondo walked by us too quickly for me to play any music but I found my family in his live and submitted a complaint to YouTube.
---

They aren't good at pointing the camera at themselves, either. Some asshole with a camera at one of the WDW parks did part of their live stream ten feet away from me. Discovered later that while they were sitting on the curb loudly taking super chats, part of the atmospheric view of the park over their shoulder included a shot straight up my dress. I was on screen for over six minutes, and my face was clearly visible.

Took me three days to get YouTube to take it down. (Thank you for the how-to video, Louie Bee. ♥)
That’s horrible! Glad you got it taken down though! Disney really needs to ban the whole lot of them. I emailed them yet again but will probably just get some standard none answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
now ToonTown will open two weeks later than expected. i hope it's not because they have to replace items being stolen by people, whoever they might be

that is despicable what Tony said about Daphne, i hope she and Adam hear about that. He will learn his lesson when Blab screws him like they do everyone. what and idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
now ToonTown will open two weeks later than expected. i hope it's not because they have to replace items being stolen by people, whoever they might be

that is despicable what Tony said about Daphne, i hope she and Adam hear about that. He will learn his lesson when Blab screws him like they do everyone. what and idiot.
BLAB already screwed him. they were the only other disney vloggers willing to associate with him (and that was only because tony constantly kissed their ass and came to their aid on social media) and they did nothing to support him when he got banned from the park. that's why he cried about how he was "just doing it for fun" and how other vloggers "take it too seriously" in the video he released explaining the situation

you would think someone in tony's position with zero friends in the community or literally anyone willing to simply associate with him would take a step back and ponder why this is, but tony truly is as dumb as he looks

fortunately for him, he's a literal nobody so he won't get any sort of blowback for his comments like BLAB did when they screwed adam over

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone should let Humpty and Dumpty know that with this deal Henry and Charlie will only have to cover lodging, meals, desserts and souvenirs and all of us at home can get an inside look at the Spring Break crowd situation in Hong Kong.
Screenshot_20230211-085736-561.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Pixar Charlie posted photos from Grand Cal and a story about being at the Ducks game last night.

Expect Katie & Spencer to make the drive in from Malibu to try and fish a few $20’s out of Charlie’s wallet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Expect Katie & Spencer to make the drive in from Malibu to try and fish a few $20’s out of Charlie’s wallet.
…followed by a new vlog titled “we stayed at the Grand Californian”…that will include a room tour of Charlie’s room because their room wasn’t ready…again…and a very cringe intro and outro where Charlie appears uncomfortable with all the “pretending”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Also, did Katie make the IG post yesterday about Ca$hlee's birthday coming up to try and passively solicit some gifts from the lonely brainwashed Besties that she manipulates?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
we spotted the grifters on main street at 9:40 this morning. my partner tried his absolute best to ruin her shot of cruella on one of the main st vehicles. we were both shocked to see them out and about this early. also, is she ok? she’s wearing a new bag 😳
Maybe the pleather bag maker realized no one wanted her bags after BLOB showed repeated grease and beignet sugar being spilled on them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
we spotted the grifters on main street at 9:40 this morning. my partner tried his absolute best to ruin her shot of cruella on one of the main st vehicles. we were both shocked to see them out and about this early. also, is she ok? she’s wearing a new bag 😳
what's with KT and these ridiculous looking hats? keep your eye out on ebay for that one in the next few days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
this is Katie’s attempt at a cute Disney outfit matching hat and backpack (trying to be Ashlie?)but still rocking the black tights and I mean TIGHTS!!! curious did she look anything resembling this filtered pic IRL?
B6C4A3DA-38E8-4C0E-9F26-BA42FE52FD0F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Maybe the pleather bag maker realized no one wanted her bags after BLOB showed repeated grease and beignet sugar being spilled on them.
Ding. Ding. Ding.

Sarah from "For The Lively" has marked all her inventory on her site as SOLD OUT and removed the links to the Social Pages. Her failed hobby/business has been taken out back and shot after the 50% Christmas Sale.

Safe to assume Sarah Melville won't be chasing any more designer dreams.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
#unfiltered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dr. Dre’s house from the HBO documentary is right there too. I go to that McDonald’s every few months for lunch but I’ve found it to be the absolute worst McDonald’s I’ve ever been to. Cool story, I know. I just hate that KT makes it seem like she lives there but I put more hours in than she ever has.
the one outside Disneyland is pretty rough.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The straps finally broke, haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
this is Katie’s attempt at a cute Disney outfit matching hat and backpack (trying to be Ashlie?)but still rocking the black tights and I mean TIGHTS!!! curious did she look anything resembling this filtered pic IRL?
View attachment 1952651
Those leggings are doing the Lord’s work, must have invested in Spanx compression leggings

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Eww those leggings are hanging on for dear life!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.