Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT's IG silence today is deafening. They probably had a real nasty fight after the conclusion of the live. You could tell Big Fella was not thrilled with Spence's blasé attitude throughout the entire one hour shitshow.
Give her the benefit of the doubt. She's probably just super busy meditating, doing emails and digital work and science research.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Now I know why KT loves going to Nobu so much...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This was probably already discussed but I just saw it today and it literally made me lol
Screenshot_20230210-162400-661.png

---

Is Tony 2x drunk tweeting or something?
Screenshot_20230210-163101-256.png
Screenshot_20230210-163141-233.png
Screenshot_20230210-163253-190.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1948537
Thank you for providing The link 👏 62 minutes of fresh hell huh Spence?
---

This was probably already discussed but I just saw it today and it literally made me lol
View attachment 1950783
---

View attachment 1950811View attachment 1950812View attachment 1950813
I saw Tony talking smack about Natalie in the comments on a dewmonic Abyss video. He’s such a hater

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---

I saw Tony talking smack about Natalie in the comments on a dewmonic Abyss video. He’s such a hater
What does he mean by "got rid of"? What is he talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---

Tony is a freaking prick! Him and Spence both would wet their pants if she even turned to them and acknowledged their existence

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Funny that Provost got invited to the Cast Member preview of Tron, but BLAB who has a Epcot CM as their main mod, is nowhere in sight...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Now I know why KT loves going to Nobu so much...

View attachment 1950782
Dr. Dre’s house from the HBO documentary is right there too. I go to that McDonald’s every few months for lunch but I’ve found it to be the absolute worst McDonald’s I’ve ever been to. Cool story, I know. I just hate that KT makes it seem like she lives there but I put more hours in than she ever has.

Reactions: 13
What does he mean by "got rid of"? What is he talking about?
I think he means that Daphne is now with dime store Seth Rogen and not Adam the Woo. Not that Adam had any choice in the matter, but I think everyone is happy with their choices. Adam and Daphne seem to work best as friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1950783
---

View attachment 1950811View attachment 1950812View attachment 1950813
tony's still white knighting for BLAB? lol what a pathetic little cuck he is. let it go already man, KT is not going to sleep with you (you know it's bad when not even KT is willing to sleep with you)

did he already forget about how BLAB didn't even bat an eyelash and come to his aid when he got banned from the park? they played him like a fiddle! keep him around so he can kiss their asses and kick him to the curb when they're done. the BLAB way

Reactions: 27
Here now and SO many idiots w/gimbals talking to themselves. I don’t recognize any of them except Mondo. He’s getting reported as soon as his live ends and I can get time stamps.
THE VERY LEAST these grifters can do is point the camera at themselves. Don’t film my kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Here now and SO many idiots w/gimbals talking to themselves. I don’t recognize any of them except Mondo. He’s getting reported as soon as his live ends and I can get time stamps.
THE VERY LEAST these grifters can do is point the camera at themselves. Don’t film my kids.
play disney music on your phone if they get near you or your kids. nothing scares the disney vlogger off as quickly as the possibility of a copyright strike!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They aren't good at pointing the camera at themselves, either. Some asshole with a camera at one of the WDW parks did part of their live stream ten feet away from me. Discovered later that while they were sitting on the curb loudly taking super chats, part of the atmospheric view of the park over their shoulder included a shot straight up my dress. I was on screen for over six minutes, and my face was clearly visible.

Took me three days to get YouTube to take it down. (Thank you for the how-to video, Louie Bee. ♥)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.