Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest Instagram story. 😂😂😂 Pretending she’s now an early riser. 😂. Sleeping in for her is 630 PM, not in the morning. witch, we know you’re lazy and unemployed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Meanwhile, IRMO (in Re marriage of) Sockbowser, it looks like he at least served her with the summons and filed a proof of service.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So KT ate Trader Joe's Korean rice cakes for dinner and she's claiming that she got an upset stomach after eating a second portion. Really? From rice cakes? witch, I'm Korean and that tit won't happen unless you ate the whole bag by yourself (which you probably did). The only reason why you felt unwell is because of your crappy eating habits and lack of self control. You brought this tit on yourself, not the rice cakes.
her stomach probably went into shock because she had ingested something that wasn't churros, ice cream, or beignets

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those rice cakes are 47 carbs for 3/4 cup serving (210 calories). She said she had seconds. No wonder she felt sick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Those rice cakes are 47 carbs for 3/4 cup serving (210 calories). She said she had seconds. No wonder she felt sick.
I have these sitting in my freezer. I've used half portions in some of my meals over the past two weeks and still have plenty left. I also agree that she likely ate the whole bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
we spotted the grifters on main street at 9:40 this morning. my partner tried his absolute best to ruin her shot of cruella on one of the main st vehicles. we were both shocked to see them out and about this early. also, is she ok? she’s wearing a new bag 😳
Seriously , did she not have a childhood? Dressed like a 10 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how people will suddenly make extreme changes to their lifestyle habits when Pixar Charlie offers to pay for breakfast:

FBACDB50-A0AA-4FED-8E7C-4B08E520AC1D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ha! Confirmed! KT really does space out when Spencer is driveling on during their live. (I mean, can we blame her)
AC36F68E-5E31-411D-88A4-432816FE4C74.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.