Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok is the the same KT wtf happen..well we know..can some one make a side by side of this year picture and this one..holy tit she actually looked decent
---

Dump that witch dump that witch
---

I'll just put it out there and ask What The F happened To Her.
I seem to recall her talking about mental health and that when she was at her skinniest she was unhappy. It was a way claiming she was soooo happy now! And back then, sure she was slim, but she was suffering!

But ya gurl never misses an opportunity to re-post pics of her “hot” and “skinny” days when she was supposedly suffering with depression or whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did he mutter "that's it" and then left the livestream? 😂😂 They are over, there is zero energy between the two and they (more dense) look miserable. KT still sponging off dense living her best life at their Malibu "property".She is so delusional.

Reminds me when I was buying baby furniture for my newborn, I went to a local shop. They said, "We have that in stock, but it is in our warehouse." I am thinking wow, they have a warehouse... They instructed me how to get to their warehouse, it was a storage unit at public storage. 😂😂
Wasn't the question for Spencer? Why did she answer it stupid B

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When Spencer is in the state we see him in last night, I would venture to say a mix of Xanax (or the like) and liquor possibly?

He is not always like this. Only periodically.

I'd imagine it would be a near common thing having to be around her all the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When Spencer is in the state we see him in last night, I would venture to say a mix of Xanax (or the like) and liquor possibly?

He is not always like this. Only periodically.

I'd imagine it would be a near common thing having to be around her all the time.
Last time he was really negative towards her and I was convinced they broke up, was when he was working a lot of hours.

I bet when he’s working long days and comes home to find that she’s been napping till three and then cooked up some slop covered in jarred tomato sauce, he becomes much more resentful.

When they are out of the Disney bubble, and he has a regular schedule of work and being tired afterwards, he remembers what a lazy twit she really is. The spell is broken.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Did Spence rock the trademark Mickey Hat before he saw Katie’s periscope?

Or did he go see Tony Two Times, Tony Two Times that day at Lids to procure it (before buying a theme park ticket) to go stalk her down?

Same question. Was he an AP holder before he saw Katie’s Periscope?
i still want to know how spencer even came to be a part of the disney bears channel

did he know one of them? did he know someone who knew them? did he DM KT and tell her to just meet him by the fuel rod station?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i still want to know how spencer even came to be a part of the disney bears channel

did he know one of them? did he know someone who knew them? did he DM KT and tell her to just meet him by the fuel rod station?
Katie used to say she told Bryan, "I think we're going to keep him." Meaning Spencer. He posted a pic on his IG when he first met them. I saw a very early WHW where people were asking who he was. He looked uncomfortable. Lol I think they were sitting on the ground near Haunted Mansion.

I think he's said he started talking to Katie on Periscope, and then introduced himself when he and Selina were at the park. Not sure how he then became part of the channel. In the early days they'd have lots of friends around, usually at night. You'd see them in their IG stories. Kevin Black was one of them. There was also a former cast member, Frankie, who was an official Disney Bear apparently. Spence sort of replaced him although I don't really recall seeing Frankie in actual videos.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The fact that KT didn't post Spence all over her Instagram in response to our "oooh something is up!" Comments means something probably IS up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Upon further reflection, I was wrong. It is blueberries, not cranberries.
As you all were... are... whatever.

1676063506609.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The fact that KT didn't post Spence all over her Instagram in response to our "oooh something is up!" Comments means something probably IS up.
KT's IG silence today is deafening. They probably had a real nasty fight after the conclusion of the live. You could tell Big Fella was not thrilled with Spence's blasé attitude throughout the entire one hour shitshow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.