Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He freaking hates her! The look on his face when she talks is so miserable View attachment 1948554
Why is he still with us I don't understand he can't grab his balls and kick her to the curve, oh wait his balls are in her big ass backpack That's what she carries in there lol... He's a loser he does nothing for the channel I think she has them under a spell lol.... #cancelblab

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If looks could kill...

if looks could kill.jpg

He was staring at her like this for a long time. She seems to be nervously talking to try and cover up the awkwardness.
This is your "best life?" -Pack it up guys, it's OVER!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Found this Popsocket at Kohl's today and laughed out loud. My daughter said, "It looks like KT's jizz ears!!!!
20230209_222954.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
KT needs to take her own advice and SHUT IT DOWN.

And we don't need a body language expert to know what that fake cough Spense did was all about.
**cough*cough*bullshit*cough**

When she makes a mistake the first thing she tries to do is fix it? Really?
We have NEVER seen her try and fix her mistakes. She just doubles down and lies even more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
After saying they would be in WDW for the opening of Tron, Spence says maybe, she says she would 100% gamble it's likely they'll be there (sounds like no). KT says this year is so busy because they have so much going on and LA is opening up so they knew Spence would have a lot of jobs (guess that's why the spending on the Zozo suit, Nobu, $150 sweatpants). Spence couldn't look less interested to be there, like a lumpy potato with sunburn, why bother he has her do all the talking anyway?

Daphne said on her live yesterday she's going to WDW end of March so I hope BLAB goes and is paranoid the whole time

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Katie criticizing Disney for not having closed Splash Mountain yet. Because yeah, she get's right on things. 🙄
wheres-your-husband-confused.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My husband knows nothing about BLAB. He walked by the tv during the bestie livestream and said, ‘did those two just get out of bed?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
someone asked Daphne about BLAB and here's her response:

May I add, she did an excellent job on her first LIVE handling all the comments and trolls 👏👏👏👑👑👑

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ok is the the same KT wtf happen..well we know..can some one make a side by side of this year picture and this one..holy tit she actually looked decent
---

If looks could kill...

View attachment 1948642

He was staring at her like this for a long time. She seems to be nervously talking to try and cover up the awkwardness.
This is your "best life?" -Pack it up guys, it's OVER!
Dump that witch dump that witch
---

I'll just put it out there and ask What The F happened To Her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
someone asked Daphne about BLAB and here's her response:

May I add, she did an excellent job on her first LIVE handling all the comments and trolls 👏👏👏👑👑👑
And she did it with no mods. Her response to problem chatters was to quietly block one that was annoyingly prolific, and say something about letting people say what they want. No rant about trolls, no bitching. Just a giggle, an eye roll, and then she moved on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
KKKT did steal children’s toys, KKKT did burn all the bridges in the disney community for being a horrible person and trying to get people to lie for her. KKKT did leave her ex friend/roomate to pack up the apartment that her and Dencer just abandoned. KKKT did harass a family for no reason and got them kicked out.

None of those are alleged. All facts.

Can KKKT even spell “allegedly”?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did Spence rock the trademark Mickey Hat before he saw Katie’s periscope?

Or did he go see Tony Two Times, Tony Two Times that day at Lids to procure it (before buying a theme park ticket) to go stalk her down?

Same question. Was he an AP holder before he saw Katie’s Periscope?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did he mutter "that's it" and then left the livestream? 😂😂 They are over, there is zero energy between the two and they (more dense) look miserable. KT still sponging off dense living her best life at their Malibu "property".She is so delusional.

Reminds me when I was buying baby furniture for my newborn, I went to a local shop. They said, "We have that in stock, but it is in our warehouse." I am thinking wow, they have a warehouse... They instructed me how to get to their warehouse, it was a storage unit at public storage. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.