Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lord I have major second hand embarrassment because Spencer is wearing his Mickey Mouse hat at Nobu. Is it safe to say he’s also wearing his cargo shorts?
View attachment 1944002
well spencer looks absolutely thrilled doesn't he. KT must have some major dirt on him or he just truly enjoys being her sugar daddy/youtube slave

i really can't think of another reason why he's still with her

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I prefer to think the deeper voice in Lalo's videos is her real voice now and KT/Spencer have to bend pitch it up to make her sound like she did before she got so fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
7.7 on the Richter scale..

Bro…a month in and this chick is still wearing the same damn dusty black outfit almost every upload/everyday. Maybe she’s super consumed with all her “digital work” to even change her clothes. Almost certain their home smells like an abandon Long John Silvers mixed in with stale Beer and a hearty helping of depression

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20230208_124357_Samsung Internet.jpg

I love seeing posts like this.
Because I know one day soon, she won't have this view anymore. When he dumps her dumb ass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
DD4E5C33-F47D-4E7E-A61C-77C2FAB6494A.jpeg

she eats this ginormous sugar laden breakfast, then puts ‘unsweetened coconut milk’ and ‘agave’ in her matcha! The yogurt and coconut is full of sugar most likely.

why use agave?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
20230128_131539.jpg

You know, I just drove by a certain place, and it's more like Tustin than Irvine.

Just saying.......

It is basically on the far end of Irvine about as far as you can get from Newport.

What shitbags.
---

[

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.