Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she just sits around all day on days when Spencer is working. He should go make her get a job.
Why doesn't she head over to Disneyland and at least shoot some B-roll? Spencer could plan some shots, she could film them, and he could do some easy voiceover videos. She's so useless.

And why is she even in Malibu? Yes, it makes sense for Spencer to sleep there on days when he's working nearby, but why is Katie there? She's farther away from Disney, and farther away from helping out with Cashlee. Can she seriously not spend 1-2 nights a week sleeping on her own? Or are they so distrustful of each other that they've got to stay together?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20230208-221214-231.png

Harmless Harvest coconut yogurt substitute: 1g sugar

Dang Coconut Chips: 11g sugar per serving (1/3 bag)

1 cup fresh blueberries: 15g sugar

Total: 27g

Women at risk for or already diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes should limit sugar intake to 25 grams per day.

What a healthy, healthy breakfast. And no, I wouldn't care, but she's made a big point of telling people about how she used to be a nurse. People may believe that she knows what she's talking about, even though she's giving out bad information.

Edit: I'm aware that those probably aren't fresh blueberries, and that there's likely more than one serving's worth of coconut chips. The numbers I gave are the absolute minimum sugar content of that bowl of candy she had for breakfast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It could be my possible ignorance, but do blueberries from the produce section stain as easily after being washed? Wouldn’t surprise me if she used canned blueberries…even more sugar.
It just occurred to me they look like that cause they were probably frozen. So instead of a container it was a bag.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It just occurred to me they look like that cause they were probably frozen. So instead of a container it was a bag.
They look like the blueberries from the little can that used to come with the muffin mix my mom liked. They seem very small, and syrupy.

Reactions: 27
Bro…a month in and this chick is still wearing the same damn dusty black outfit almost every upload/everyday. Maybe she’s super consumed with all her “digital work” to even change her clothes. Almost certain their home smells like an abandon Long John Silvers mixed in with stale Beer and a hearty helping of depression
It thinks black is slimming. We can see that is clearly is not as much as she thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1945728
You know, I just drove by a certain place, and it's more like Tustin than Irvine.

Just saying.......

It is basically on the far end of Irvine about as far as you can get from Newport.

What shitbags.
---

[
[/QUOTE]
Eww...no offense but, Tustin....might as well have stayed in Anaheim.
---

Holy cow, she's eating out of a SERVING bowl! That thing is huge! I use a bowl about that size to plate up roasted veggies FOR MY ENTIRE FAMILY OF FIVE!
When I was really trying to be careful to not overeat...I used a toddler bowl for cereal and stuff I tended to take too much of.

Reactions: 14
So am I to believe they're voluntarily living in Malibu which is an hour and a half drive to Anaheim rather than Irvine which is 1/2 hour? I know they have to live where ever Spence's mom pays the rent but make it make sense when their "job" is in Anaheim
KT is suck a freeloader! She doesn’t have tit to show for HERSELF. She has nothing! Everything they do have is because of someone else. witch doesn’t even have her own car. LOSER!!!
---

Why doesn't she head over to Disneyland and at least shoot some B-roll? Spencer could plan some shots, she could film them, and he could do some easy voiceover videos. She's so useless.

And why is she even in Malibu? Yes, it makes sense for Spencer to sleep there on days when he's working nearby, but why is Katie there? She's farther away from Disney, and farther away from helping out with Cashlee. Can she seriously not spend 1-2 nights a week sleeping on her own? Or are they so distrustful of each other that they've got to stay together?
Classic codependency or just another opportunity for her to flex on the Malibu pad. Also, why does this witch think she’s hot? She is so manly and UGLY as sin. Sorry, also had to censor her fat girl cleavage. Ya girl thinks she’s sexy. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
KT is suck a freeloader! She doesn’t have tit to show for HERSELF. She has nothing! Everything they do have is because of someone else. witch doesn’t even have her own car. LOSER!!!
---

Classic codependency or just another opportunity for her to flex on the Malibu pad. Also, why does this witch think she’s hot? She is so manly and UGLY as sin. Sorry, also had to censor her fat girl cleavage. Ya girl thinks she’s sexy. 😂
I wish court made her get a real job...

Idk what spence sees in her, he can do much better that has a job and brings something to the table..all this witch brings is her pansa to the table..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do you think he drags her to Malibu?

Because if he left her alone, she could pull the old "Fuel Rod" trick with Jeremy.

He doesn't trust her.....and why should he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.