Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she's using those little packets for matcha. Those often already come with sugar in them too. I love how she just sits around all day on days when Spencer is working. He should go make her get a job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So am I to believe they're voluntarily living in Malibu which is an hour and a half drive to Anaheim rather than Irvine which is 1/2 hour? I know they have to live where ever Spence's mom pays the rent but make it make sense when their "job" is in Anaheim

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So am I to believe they're voluntarily living in Malibu which is an hour and a half drive to Anaheim rather than Irvine which is 1/2 hour? I know they have to live where ever Spence's mom pays the rent but make it make sense when their "job" is in Anaheim
They're in "the 'bu" whenever Spence is workin' for the man.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who eats an entire container of blueberries with a cup of yogurt!! 🤮 Ya girl that’s who. This is bringing back massive size bowl of oatmeal vibes for me.
8A9613FD-AE83-43F0-B623-E47A30BF74D3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
For being “super fans” of Universal and Nintendo World they sure haven’t gone back since the content/viewer grab day. Hrrrmmmmm. Has anyone spotted a Princess Peach headband and Power Band on eBay?!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who eats an entire container of blueberries with a cup of yogurt!! 🤮 Ya girl that’s who. This is bringing back massive size bowl of oatmeal vibes for me.
View attachment 1945816
It could be my possible ignorance, but do blueberries from the produce section stain as easily after being washed? Wouldn’t surprise me if she used canned blueberries…even more sugar.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
50/50 chance of a "Let's fleece our Patreons and bore everyone to death Wednesday" happening tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Need to drink every time she mentions food, and down the whole thing every time she mentions how hard she works.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.