Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most likely the increase in views are coming from Southeast Asian click farms (bought with money that came from Spence's recent stage managing gigs). Also seems like their subscriber count has been gaining again after being stuck at around 95k for a long time. Last I checked they're about to hit 98k. They are going be so damn insufferable when they inevitably hit 100k subscribers.
We'll probably see that silver YouTube 100k plaque on Woo's shelf during What's Happening Occasionally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They probably won't even do a public 100k livestream celebration like most other vloggers do. They'll post about it endlessly and probably make a whole video about it, but no actual fan interaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They probably won't even do a public 100k livestream celebration like most other vloggers do. They'll post about it endlessly and probably make a whole video about it, but no actual fan interaction.
We should work together to create 500 subs for them. And the moment they start celebrating, unsubscribe them all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
wdym theyre gonna do an AMAZING giveaway with a $12 keychain !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Man...it's been slow with these fools. How have they not stirred up some :poop: in the last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Most likely the increase in views are coming from Southeast Asian click farms (bought with money that came from Spence's recent stage managing gigs). Also seems like their subscriber count has been gaining again after being stuck at around 95k for a long time. Last I checked they're about to hit 98k. They are going be so damn insufferable when they inevitably hit 100k subscribers.
According to Playboard, looks like as soon as the new year hit they started buying 100 subs a day every 2-3 days. I really wish YT would do a purge of paid subs before they hit 100K
---

Man...it's been slow with these fools. How have they not stirred up some :poop: in the last week.
It always comes around eventually, they literally can’t help themselves to not be at the center of some type of bad press or drama!

Reactions: 21
We have to consider the possibility they are learning something and maybe getting smarter.....if a velociraptor can learn how to open a door, there's no telling what BLOB is capable of....it's a longshot but who knows 🤷‍♂️
duh-******.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We have to consider the possibility they are learning something and maybe getting smarter.....if a velociraptor can learn how to open a door, there's no telling what BLOB is capable of....it's a longshot but who knows 🤷‍♂️
View attachment 1943016
They are learning…
how to barely interact with 10ish besties 3-4 times a month… that’s the only “fan” interaction they have besides occasionally hearting or snarkily remarking to a YouTube comment here and there.
Putting WHW behind a paywall is keeping KT from interacting with most of the public and saying something stupid.
It’s also costing them Patreon subscribers and they should be losing viewers.
Any 100k “celebration” will be so sad…

Reactions: 19
I’m guessing Nintendo world, MMRR and the 100th celebration all in close proximity is giving them a bump.

Don’t worry. We will be back to regularly scheduled spring and summer boring videos until August when they start over with Halloween. 🤮

A trip to WDW might give them a bump too, but I still can’t figure out if they’re actually going.

Its weird. Its almost like the more content they put out and at a greater frequency...the more views they receive. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They aren't going to generate a big audience through the tit content they put out now, they need some new drama to stir up interest in them otherwise they'll fade into obscurity.

With their views right now the MOST they're making is like 1.5k a month, maybe up to 2.5k. That's not even enough to pay the Irvine rent, let alone live on in SoCal.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
BLAB's views are up for the same reason that ratings are up for that TLC show "1,000-Lb. Sisters"....people love watching a trainwreck. Plus, in both instances, there's a chance that someone is one churro away from their skin busting at the seams and their innards spilling out onto the ground.

That reminds me...I need to go trademark the show name "1,000-Lb. Grifters".
Don't judge me but I love watching 1,000-Lb. Sisters LMAO!!!!! And you better believe I'm talking tit the whole time I'm watching it too :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't judge me but I love watching 1,000-Lb. Sisters LMAO!!!!! And you better believe I'm talking tit the whole time I'm watching it too :LOL:
Is that the “I’m grown, I pay my bills” meme things with the morbidly obese ladies on the couches?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Its weird. Its almost like the more content they put out and at a greater frequency...the more views they receive. :ROFLMAO:
Trust me, most of the views they get are from "hate watchers". If we do watch them, we do it for laughs watching them make a fool out of themselves.
---

You are so enlightened, KT!

View attachment 1942850
You know she was meditating about getting her divorce in the next 5 to 10 years.
She was putting it out in the universe..........so, hopefully it will come true......LOL

She talks like the Malibu shack is hers. No, KT....... your name is not on the lease. She acts like it is hers.......just for clout.
You are just a ton of extra baggage that Spencer is stuck hauling around.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.