Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think Matcha is this miracle health food? I drink green tea every day too but I don't shove it in everyone's faces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks to their hiding away behind pay walls and only posting edited content, there hasn't been a BLAB scandal in a hot minute. The internet tends to forget really easily.

We need them to do something really stupid either on YouTube or Instagram.
That has been the plan. Lay low, be boring, don't engage and hope new unsuspecting people find them so they can continue to put crappy content out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So while all of us hard working people are at our actual jobs working hard to support ourselves and our families, this grifter is out here posting her butt crack looking cleavage talk about all of the work she needs to do digitally after she’s done sunning herself? She has nothing real in her life and no clue how to be a decent human.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So while all of us hard working people are at our actual jobs working hard to support ourselves and our families, this grifter is out here posting her butt crack looking cleavage talk about all of the work she needs to do digitally after she’s done sunning herself? She has nothing real in her life and no clue how to be a decent human.
When you're fat you don't have "big boobs" or "boob cleavage", it's just fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
🤣 butt crack cleavage

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh lord I have major second hand embarrassment because Spencer is wearing his Mickey Mouse hat at Nobu. Is it safe to say he’s also wearing his cargo shorts?
16679E92-B601-45A0-912E-37F5C2BFC5B6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Oh lord I have major second hand embarrassment because Spencer is wearing his Mickey Mouse hat at Nobu. Is it safe to say he’s also wearing his cargo shorts?
You think the waiter/waitress approached the table thinking that he was a special needs adult?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.