Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random thought. Does KT nap due to sleep apnea? Read about after my mom was diagnosed and it says you’re tired a lot. Take naps. She a heavy girl. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Random thought. Does KT nap due to sleep apnea? Read about after my mom was diagnosed and it says you’re tired a lot. Take naps. She a heavy girl. 🧐
I think it’s just laziness. I could never just nap during the day unless I was sick. If she was more active, exercised, didn’t eat all of the fatty and sugary foods, she would probably be able to sleep better at night and not nap so much daily.

Reactions: 21
I think it’s just laziness. I could never just nap during the day unless I was sick. If she was more active, exercised, didn’t eat all of the fatty and sugary foods, she would probably be able to sleep better at night and not nap so much daily.
I don’t know why I gave her the benefit of the doubt🤣

Yeah. If you nap. Good luck sleeping at night and if she can. What a sad thought THAT is. That it didn’t mess up her circadian rhythm!! Her metabolism is at 0. Dead. She killed it.

Reactions: 14
I have sleep apnea and currently working on getting a mask and I work 6am to 4:30 every day and usually go to bed around 10 rarely nap. I get sleepy/dozy but that’s about it. I actually had surgery for it 15 years ago and gained some weight :( it’s not fun but it’s also not causing me to nap for hours on end. I also drink 2 cups of tea a day and that’s it for caffeine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have sleep apnea and currently working on getting a mask and I work 6am to 4:30 every day and usually go to bed around 10 rarely nap. I get sleepy/dozy but that’s about it. I actually had surgery for it 15 years ago and gained some weight :( it’s not fun but it’s also not causing me to nap for hours on end. I also drink 2 cups of tea a day and that’s it for caffeine.
Again. I’m going off my mom who just got diagnosed after a sleep study. Her napping was getting out of control. She had a light snore. Nothing that made her gasp to wake up. I’m just going off her diagnosis. It was a thought that popped in my head. Others said depression. Who the heck knows why.

Sleep apnea does NOT equal laziness, nor is it always a function of being overweight. I misspoke.

Reactions: 14
Again. I’m going off my mom who just got diagnosed after a sleep study. Her napping was getting out of control. She had a light snore. Nothing that made her gasp to wake up. I’m just going off her diagnosis. It was a thought that popped in my head. Others said depression. Who the heck knows why.

Sleep apnea does NOT equal laziness.
Oh she likely has apnea. I’m just saying it’s manageable and I function as a contributing member of society. I didn’t mean to downplay your theory. Sorry, work stuff and multi tasking

Reactions: 17
Oh she likely has apnea. I’m just saying it’s manageable and I function as a contributing member of society. I didn’t mean to downplay your theory. Sorry, work stuff and multi tasking
She’s got to stop posting she’s always tired and napping. I think THAT has run it’s course for sure. People have lost all sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have it too and I’m not over weight or anything, it’s my personal long Covid present 🙃 There’s no way she doesn’t have it with the extra weight she’s gained.

Reactions: 16
She’s got to stop posting she’s always tired and napping. I think THAT has run it’s course for sure. People have lost all sympathy.
It replaced her anxiety. Notice how we haven't gotten any anxiety posts in a while, it's like all her anxieties just magically disappeared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m going to have to go with depression on this one.

Reactions: 15
Will there be new FNAF characters coming to DL like in The Trackers new video. Hello scary, but I kinda like it.

4EDA13E4-C2D5-4A96-B714-6043744E6269.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What is going on with her in the sweethearts video? She didn't make any effort to pretend like she was happy. She looked like she wanted to cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It replaced her anxiety. Notice how we haven't gotten any anxiety posts in a while, it's like all her anxieties just magically disappeared.
True. Maybe she can’t claim anxiety on the divorce paperwork. 🧐
---

What is going on with her in the sweethearts video? She didn't make any effort to pretend like she was happy. She looked like she wanted to cry.
I do know the lunch meat taco pissed her off and Spencer didn’t film her dancing with some character.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
KT: I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas, oh well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
probably sad she had to spend it with her coworker (spencer) instead of her true love (churros)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.