Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyebrows look awful. I hope she finds someone to touch them up. The outline is so sharp, it's so clear they're tacky tattoos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t know why I gave her the benefit of the doubt🤣

Yeah. If you nap. Good luck sleeping at night and if she can. What a sad thought THAT is. That it didn’t mess up her circadian rhythm!! Her metabolism is at 0. Dead. She killed it.
I have to confess I’m about to have an afternoon nap, but in my defence we got up at 5am and took the dog on an 8km coastal walk followed by an hour body surfing and playing in the ocean. If KT did something at that level of activity she’d be in a coma for 3 days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I love the classics and one of my favorites is Pollyanna and Summer Magic, although I don’t think this one is one there. If you want a couple old 80’s comedy’s, go with Big Business or 3 Men and a Baby.
Big Business is one of my family's favorites. I remember seeing it in the the theater. Save Jupiter Hollow!

---

Catching up, but thanks, all. This morning was (hopefully) the last of the blast. I still feel dragged-out, but at least I feel human again.
---

The Queen has a new video celebrating hitting 4k subscribers....in which she announces her intention to do a weekly live stream. On Wednesdays. 💥 Go, Queen Daphne! ♥👑🥳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
So, adding spirulina to her matcha gives her life? Why then does she always sleep/lay on couch always?

she feeds on any kind of attention and fishes out there for it with these weird signals. It’s such strange and disturbing behavior.
---

Big Business is one of my family's favorites. I remember seeing it in the the theater. Save Jupiter Hollow!

---

Catching up, but thanks, all. This morning was (hopefully) the last of the blast. I still feel dragged-out, but at least I feel human again.
---

The Queen has a new video celebrating hitting 4k subscribers....in which she announces her intention to do a weekly live stream. On Wednesdays. 💥 Go, Queen Daphne! ♥👑🥳

I saw she has some spicy links in her there bio. Not my type but not shabby at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Big Fella could embrace her weight gain and make a series of it.
But she’s too stupid and lazy to follow through so...

D402EC3B-E07A-43EE-81F2-DF1EA98ABDF5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, adding spirulina to her matcha gives her life? Why then does she always sleep/lay on couch always?

she feeds on any kind of attention and fishes out there for it with these weird signals. It’s such strange and disturbing behavior.
"I'm so happy and I suffer ever so much with my crippling anxiety! I'm so active and healthy and I'm exhausted and need a nap and a cupcake! I'm so rich and successful and I need you to send me money and Like and Subscribe!"

It's like she has no idea that people can remember what she says and does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
just here to say that someone is living their best life…God it must burn KT to see Ashlie looking the same as she did when they were doing the Disney Bears while she looks, well…you know! 😂 Boop!
---

Oh yes, that explains why you look so swollen KT... you got your eyebrows retouched for the umpteenth time. 🙄

I honestly couldn't tell the difference. Her face, hands and belly always look swollen. Time to stop being selfish and buy your man a freaking bra for goodness' sakes. His tatas are all over the place.
View attachment 1933167
Again, I have a few friends that are permanent make up artists. KT’s “artist” and I use that word lightly isn’t as good as KT claims! This is already her 2nd touch up. I’ve had one touch up after my initial process. This year will be 2 yrs and they have held up beautifully! KT everything you touch turns to tit! Quit bragging and talking about your brows. No one bleeping cares!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
nothing coming out if her mouth sounds sincere. NOTHING! in her stories she is saying look what a beautiful day. So pretty. Love it. And It just sounds like a snarky witch. She’s a bad seed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So if she’s the number 1 hype girl of blab and KT thinks she’s the BEST, and they all go to Disneyland pretty damn often…why do they not meet up? We have yet to see these two girls (who are the same age by the way) meeting up and hanging out together.

I personally want to see them hanging out!
View attachment 1933848
She must pay her to always hype her up. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been a while since we had a Ca$hlee cameo.

I am wondering if grandparents didn’t renew her Magic Key (just Henry’s for security purposes).

Or better yet, Katie was told to stop using her as a prop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Been a while since we had a Ca$hlee cameo.

I am wondering if grandparents didn’t renew her Magic Key (just Henry’s for security purposes).

Or better yet, Katie was told to stop using her as a prop.
LOL
Now that you mentioned it, let's see how long it takes for her to round up the unsuspecting child for a little extra bump in views!

She did mention her in their live, saying that one of the reasons she couldn't go to that special WDW event was because she has to attend Ca$hlee's play (or something to that effect). She really likes to blame the kid, ya know? 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So if she’s the number 1 hype girl of blab and KT thinks she’s the BEST, and they all go to Disneyland pretty damn often…why do they not meet up? We have yet to see these two girls (who are the same age by the way) meeting up and hanging out together.

I personally want to see them hanging out!
View attachment 1933848
There's no way on Earth that Katie would ever allow herself to be caught standing anywhere near tall, skinny HypeGirl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

---
Big Business is my absolute favorite movie. Whoever wrote that movie is a genius the lines are hilarious. I feel like it’s always hard to find people who know it well and the lines! I need a Save Jupiter Hollow button! “Is this how you dress for the office, you look like a blood clot!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Big Business is my absolute favorite movie. Whoever wrote that movie is a genius the lines are hilarious. I feel like it’s always hard to find people who know it well and the lines! I need a Save Jupiter Hollow button! “Is this how you dress for the office, you look like a blood clot!”
I've been trying for years to talk my sister into doing a Big Business bound for Dapper Days. I found the perfect pink & white checkered dresses, but she refuses to join me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
nothing coming out if her mouth sounds sincere. NOTHING! in her stories she is saying look what a beautiful day. So pretty. Love it. And It just sounds like a snarky witch. She’s a bad seed
Bad Seed...best movie, by far !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fresh Baked just put out what's probably the final video of their WDW trip, and David has spent two lives now talking about how much he loves it. He's already talking about coming back, and in this latest video he makes it sound like WDW is going to become a regular thing for them.

BLAB made noises about coming for Tron, but they had also announced they were "absolutely" coming for Epcot's 40th, and never showed. With Fresh Baked suddenly joining the bicoastal pack, who wants to bet BLAB is going to try for another of their stupid month-long "Orlando " trips (during which they will never go anywhere in the actual city of Orlando)?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.