Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blab 83: Big jugs Spence gives KT the covid 6’ dance moves after she tries to see if Flynn is an easy rider

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She doesn’t know who Adam Ant is 😂😂😂. Spencer your girlfriend is waaaaay too young for you. That or stupid. My kid even knows who he is
That figures. I'm sure KT also didn't know that Adam Ant was an inspiration for Johnny Depp's portrayal of Jack Sparrow.

AdamAntJackSparrow.jpg

Spencer was pretty animated this evening...

Animated GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Spencer was pretty animated this evening...

Animated GIF
Let me guess, this is Spence doing one of the following:

1. Performing an interpretive dance about clawing his way to 100k subscribers
2. Showing the Besties how he "rocks the cans"
3. Having night terrors in which he is fighting off Big Fella.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Regarding their sweethearts night video coverage ( to which I turned off after probably five mins), we couldn’t stop laughing because at 1:24 a guy pushing a pram looked up at them and you can see him shake his head. I swear it was at them. I double and triple checked. So good 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Anaheim Thugs
Spencer’s Jugs
I wonder where he goes to get his rub and tugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
David talked about the theft from Runaway Railway last night. he was upset that someone would steal a fake salt shaker. not sure whether KT thought it was real food and ate it or it's on their ebay with the rest of the stuff they've poached

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
David talked about the theft from Runaway Railway last night. he was upset that someone would steal a fake salt shaker. not sure whether KT thought it was real food and ate it or it's on their ebay with the rest of the stuff they've poached
Did anyone figure out their eBay account account? Love to see the crap on there.
---

In other news, little did we know how this would become true. Spence you caught yourself a big one alright.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Hey look, David is dumb for wearing those newsie hats pretending to be Walt. Let’s make fun of him. Also Spence:
FC265730-A8C6-490B-96A5-52578087EE4E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.