Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, that explains why you look so swollen KT... you got your eyebrows retouched for the umpteenth time. šŸ™„

I honestly couldn't tell the difference. Her face, hands and belly always look swollen. Time to stop being selfish and buy your man a freaking bra for goodness' sakes. His tatas are all over the place.
Screenshot_20230203-091707_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She claims to still have her carā€¦ odd
I wondered about that too. šŸ§

She may have called Matt up. Matt. Donā€™t get mad. Iā€™m okay. But the car isnā€™t.
---

Oh yes, that explains why you look so swollen KT... you got your eyebrows retouched for the umpteenth time. šŸ™„

I honestly couldn't tell the difference. Her face, hands and belly always look swollen. Time to stop being selfish and buy your man a freaking bra for goodness' sakes. His tatas are all over the place.
View attachment 1933167
People with tattoos all over the world are like. Mmk. And?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was so busyā€™ but then took a long nap in the same sentence. Only this complete ignorant asshole says tit like this
D853765D-2606-441B-987D-34272D8EFE82.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She claims to still have her carā€¦ odd
Maybe it was never just her car. Could it have been a car in Matty's name and he finally took it back. And she can still claim it's hers because they are technically married? šŸ˜…
Or, ya know, she's just LYING!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe it was never just her car. Could it have been a car in Matty's name and he finally took it back. And she can still claim it's hers because they are technically married? šŸ˜…
Or, ya know, she's just LYING!
There's no way she would lie! Not KT...she would NEVER do that. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Two impounds. Tsk tsk KT. As bad as your 9 citations in 12 years šŸ¤­šŸ¤­
Adulting is way to hard. I didnā€™t know I couldnā€™t park in the red spots. Sorry ā€˜bout it.

What were her 9 citations for again. Parking in the red and blue if Kaylee is in the car?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
According to twitter/CM previews for Tron, a lot of people at a size 14 and over are unable to sit in the normal seats. If they do actually make it out there, wait to see if big fella and dence are in the back seats which are bigger.

Off topic, but I donā€™t tend to see a lot of over weight CMs and in general itā€™s not a good look for a chunk of your guests to be unable to sit in a new ride

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Old man take a look at your lifeā€¦at least you could fit in the seat back thenā€¦šŸŽµšŸŽµšŸŽµ

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So if sheā€™s the number 1 hype girl of blab and KT thinks sheā€™s the BEST, and they all go to Disneyland pretty damn oftenā€¦why do they not meet up? We have yet to see these two girls (who are the same age by the way) meeting up and hanging out together.

I personally want to see them hanging out!
FE5EA3F7-D237-4605-8980-5AF9DFAF6F1C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think they manually approve every comment somehow (not sure if YouTube has this feature) they're constantly watching their phones.
Sheā€™s so good at this because sheā€™s been doing it since she was literally on periscope. Once I found that out, I realized why sheā€™s THAT fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So if sheā€™s the number 1 hype girl of blab and KT thinks sheā€™s the BEST, and they all go to Disneyland pretty damn oftenā€¦why do they not meet up? We have yet to see these two girls (who are the same age by the way) meeting up and hanging out together.

I personally want to see them hanging out!
View attachment 1933848
isn't that the weirdo who makes those holiday animations for them on social media and also loves to post half naked photos of herself with her daughter?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.