Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to twitter/CM previews for Tron, a lot of people at a size 14 and over are unable to sit in the normal seats. If they do actually make it out there, wait to see if big fella and dence are in the back seats which are bigger.

Off topic, but I don’t tend to see a lot of over weight CMs and in general it’s not a good look for a chunk of your guests to be unable to sit in a new ride
that’s kinda wild. Size 14 isn’t huge. The internet tells me Christina Hendricks is a size 14… you’re gonna tell me she’s too big for Tron?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
On a side note.
Let’s play remember when!

Remember when you dated Spencer, kept your weight in check and had him smile lovingly at you like he does at Sara? …But dat ring was never a sign of love nor that your hubby loves you….Spence wants out! Not sorry about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Fresh Baked just put out what's probably the final video of their WDW trip, and David has spent two lives now talking about how much he loves it. He's already talking about coming back, and in this latest video he makes it sound like WDW is going to become a regular thing for them.

BLAB made noises about coming for Tron, but they had also announced they were "absolutely" coming for Epcot's 40th, and never showed. With Fresh Baked suddenly joining the bicoastal pack, who wants to bet BLAB is going to try for another of their stupid month-long "Orlando " trips (during which they will never go anywhere in the actual city of Orlando)?
Kootie Queen says they will be in WDW in April...just didn't mention what year.
20230204_005306.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's got to be batshit crazy if she thinks her makeup actually looks good. 🤡 She is right about one thing though, she is a witch..... but ferocious? 🤣 🤢🤮 Nope.
Picsart_23-02-04_01-49-48-981.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Watching FB's Animal Kingdom video I had to do a double take......I thought KT was riding Flight of Passage with Dave....turns out it was Liz, she's becoming quite the KT doppelganger lately 😮

fb.PNG
fb2.PNG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Kootie Queen says they will be in WDW in April...just didn't mention what year.View attachment 1934607
She went from they are going to be there for the Tron opening April 4th to "will likely be there in April". Damn, when it was just me and my husband (with 2 incomes) before kids we would have had flights, hotel, tickets bought already no problem. If KT was expecting money out of the divorce she would have showed up to court last week to move it along. Sad, sad life

Reactions: 23
^ If she was expecting money out of the divorce, she would have filed a response (and a request for orders Re support) by now, notwithstanding whether or not she has been served. The family law self-help center would basically write the documents for her for free. But she would have to file all kinds of personal information which would be on the public record.

Reactions: 19
She went from they are going to be there for the Tron opening April 4th to "will likely be there in April". Damn, when it was just me and my husband (with 2 incomes) before kids we would have had flights, hotel, tickets bought already no problem. If KT was expecting money out of the divorce she would have showed up to court last week to move it along. Sad, sad life
It's already February. People have been waiting years for Tron. If she hasn't already booked their trip, they aren't coming, whether they want to or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Starting today! 🎉
F14A7FE6-7CC9-4751-8163-52E93480A881.jpeg

Reminder- You are not special! Never have been. Never will be.
B95A72DE-9231-43A6-817C-59AFE1C570A0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
In her Instagram stories she said she's going to Tokyo Disney "someday soon". I can not WAIT to watch that video and see the looks they get.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.