Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer is still silent on his IG account,

Also, why no photo of just the couple together? Is it because they are just friends now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I can't believe Walking Dead was a show as long as it was. How many times can they make evil zombies and evil post apocalyptic humans new and innovative. I noped out of that show like five years ago.
I used to watch it regularly but the show lost me shortly after they killed off Glenn. He was my favorite character (and we're both Korean). It was kind of a big deal to me since there was a lack of Asian representation on TV at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I used to watch it regularly but the show lost me shortly after they killed off Glenn. He was my favorite character (and we're both Korean). It was kind of a big deal to me since there was a lack of Asian representation on TV at the time.
Glenn was an amazing character. We were the same way. The show kinda stopped with his death.

BTW, have you seen the show, "Kim's Convenience"? I ended up binge watching it.

This is actually my gay brothers avi 😂. I love him
View attachment 1748986
Fist bump your brother. That's funny as hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Collider "killin it".... 🏴‍☠️

a collider.PNG

So, you're telling me that 'The Walking Dead" is dead?

a always.PNG

Disappointing Dense, making mom proud again. 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn’t even notice how crappy she is dressed. Even Dylan put a blazer on. I do think she brushed her hair and that snuggle tooth though. She must’ve been exhausted after that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I find it funny how Spencer works on 'The Walking Dead'. And the Stans that follow The Blobs are also 'The Walking Dead'.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I didn’t even notice how crappy she is dressed. Even Dylan put a blazer on. I do think she brushed her hair and that snuggle tooth though. She must’ve been exhausted after that.
I’m shocked she didn’t wear her rose gold minnie ears to ‘dress up’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That smiles so fake. Zoom in. His bottom teeth are half hangin over. Dickless, mindless, brainless, everythingless. This dude irks me. How can he be so dang blind. Nobody can be that stupid can they? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 has anyone pmd him to tell him he is stupid?
This reminds me of what my mom always said growing up…”you will become who you surround yourself with.” So that would show me that Dylan is just as terrible of a person as a Croc Mitts Kt

I find it funny how Spencer works on 'The Walking Dead'. And the Stans that follow The Blobs are also 'The Walking Dead'.
I like how KT said she cried over and over during the final taping of the Talking Dead. 😆 I’m guessing it’s just because now Dense reallllly doesn’t have an actual job to go to!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You know how they say a camera adds 10 pounds. Sure looks like KT always has 10-15 cameras on her at all times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Same! My fiancee is Asian and we were pretty turned off by the AM half of the couple being killed off so we stopped watching.

Yeun has done some amazing work since then, of course. We loved Minari!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
BTW, have you seen the show, "Kim's Convenience"? I ended up binge watching it.
I only watched 1.5 seasons of it, but I enjoyed what I saw. There were some minor things that didn't feel right (parents addressing each other as Appa and Omma) but it seemed they corrected those in season 2. I was very surprised that most of the leads were actual Koreans. Yeah Simu Liu is Chinese, but he's so charismatic it's a no-brainer they cast him.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.