Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God she is holding fluid. Put down the salt shaker and drink water.
Can't believe that are at some washed up event when major Disney news broke.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I still need to catch up on the last thread but since Tony reads here duck YOU. Don’t you ever open your uneducated possum tooth mouth again speaking about other peoples mental health issues and suicide.

BTW how does it feel to not be allowed to live stream at Disneyland? 🤡 I heard they took away your AP too!
Oooooh....I need the absolute tea!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Are they brokeup or has Spencer just been working a real job lately?

Either way it’s nice to see them grifting less at the parks and at least 1 of them working a real job.

#WINNING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I do believe Spencer was busy and that could account for some of his absence. But it doesn’t account for his behavior during their live, his absence from all home activities, etc. Henry being her ride to Target, the Farmer’s market…

Also, no selfie at the event with just Spencer? It‘s like he wasn’t actually talking to her so only posed in group pics with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Spencer to Dylan
"You can come to the Walking Dead Final with us but first you must do one thing to swear your eternal loyalty to Best Life & Beyond"

Dylan - "Sorry Adam, gotta delete you buddy, friendships over"

Bottom feeding scumbags all three of them.
Big mistake Dylan, big mistake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
They are so spooked by Tattle. KT went to the biggest event of her life (an AMC wrap party 🤪) and didn’t post until it was over.
Dylan was only there because she needed a ride. Did she really wear leggings and a sweatshirt?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
They are so spooked by Tattle. KT went to the biggest event of her life (an AMC wrap party 🤪) and didn’t post until it was over.
Dylan was only there because she needed a ride. Did she really wear leggings and a sweatshirt?
Don't you know black is slimming? Can't you tell how svelte she looks? 😂 Has to step it up a notch to catch the next sugar daddy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So I assume we're going to be inundated with a bunch of late videos (what else is new?) about Disney. Positive spin? Maybe there's a break from holiday tit? Oh who am I kidding... :LOL:

I can't believe Walking Dead was a show as long as it was. How many times can they make evil zombies and evil post apocalyptic humans new and innovative. I noped out of that show like five years ago.
I can't either. I love me some zombies but peaced out after even the first episode. Good SPX but I prefer my zombies without soap opera and that's really all it seemed to be to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't believe Walking Dead was a show as long as it was. How many times can they make evil zombies and evil post apocalyptic humans new and innovative. I noped out of that show like five years ago.
Same here but my husband stuck with it. Even he said it stopped being good years ago! But they are doing 3 spin offs so Spence may still have work (if he's lucky) and could keep supporting her delusions.

Reactions: 20
So I assume we're going to be inundated with a bunch of late videos (what else is new?) about Disney. Positive spin? Maybe there's a break from holiday tit? Oh who am I kidding... :LOL:

I can't either. I love me some zombies but peaced out after even the first episode. Good SPX but I prefer my zombies without soap opera and that's really all it seemed to be to me.
The only good thing to come from TWD was that "Don't Dead, Open Inside" meme (and the other memes too), other than that it was just an over-dramatic slog that pulled the same clichés over and over AND OVER again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe Dylan wants to be a real (not just scare) actor and thinks Spencer is his ticket in? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.