Best Life and Beyond #52 Why won’t Katie release Binky’s Autopsy details? What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KKKT, I hope you still living your best, "anxious" and "craptastic" life... 🗝

"Magic Keys", they should rename them "Magic Locks" just for BLOB... 🔒

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1659683642130.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh? I am genuinely curious if you are inclined to elaborate a bit more on the type 3 part.
https://www.healthline.com/health/type-3-diabetes here is a quick link and you can also google search type 3 diabetes now too.

I'm sure Ellen wants to know where those E-scooters she gave them are too...?

View attachment 1473834
View attachment 1473838

Why would you "rent" bikes when you have 2 E-scooters?

View attachment 1473823
I think they surpassed the weight capacity on those scooters now.......They were straining back then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Speculation about Magic Keys, since BLAB is so panicked. My prediction is each level will give a certain number of days per month and there will be a huge price increase. No more unlimited visits for now, it’s just too crowded.

As much as I enjoy watching the vloggers have “anxiety”, it is really telling about corporate Disney’s attitude towards park guests and CMs that they can’t be bothered to make the announcement when so many are wondering.

Reactions: 22
Ha! Nobody stoops to their level...

View attachment 1472915
Oh typical KT in her “skinny minnie” days. Plops herself right down on Main St saying, “Look at meeeeeee, Pay attention to meeeeeeee”

Delete this after but sorry didn’t know where to ask, the five fires thread is about to lock and we would desperately like a second thread so whoever can help with that thanks !
Don’t know. Don’t care. That guy is at least out there hustling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The merch search vid bwahahahahah! Its a decanter, i wonder what you would decant in there? Um your booze Spence duh! I would buy the HM cake plate stand if it were a little wider - KT haha um as wide as you????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speculation about Magic Keys, since BLAB is so panicked. My prediction is each level will give a certain number of days per month and there will be a huge price increase. No more unlimited visits for now, it’s just too crowded.

As much as I enjoy watching the vloggers have “anxiety”, it is really telling about corporate Disney’s attitude towards park guests and CMs that they can’t be bothered to make the announcement when so many are wondering.
When chapek came into power, he showed us that he literally does not care about the consumer, only profits. Because Disney people (me included) will take WHATEVER offered when it comes to the parks. At whatever price. He definitely is pricing me out but others (blab) he will NEVER price out so I have a feeling he’s going to push the envelope on these new keys. See exactly how much they can get away with.

Reactions: 21
91034D21-6C58-4EA5-B757-5DC00B788BE1.jpeg
Surprised this isn’t deleted yet, maybe after they see it here. But not a bad idea Tanner.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.